i31 in Newbury UK - anyone going?

Discussion in 'Guru of 3D Clan' started by irfdude, Jun 7, 2007.

1. irfdude

irfdude Master Guru

GPU:
    8800 gts 320
    Hey guys
    Multiplay are doing i31 in August in Newbury
    I was wondering if anyone was going or if they have been in the past
    I have never been to anything like it but would like to even if its only as a spectator - my computer isnt quite ready to go out in public yet

2. DrSiN

DrSiN Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 560 Ti OC 1G
    I went to I17 back in 2003 and it was a real good laugth , I still use the surge protector I bought there.

One of the lasting memories will be the heat , it was so hot in there I almost ran out of money buying drinks! And the Pizzas you could order were absolute tosh.I also started halucinating due to lack of sleep (read : Earplugs) I also remember a virus beeing shared on the network taking out a load of PC's (legendary!) but the surport guys helped them all out (to thier credit)

I havnt been since (the shame) but the booze bassed laugths and other comedy goings on made it a once in a lifetime experience.

You can always check the multiplay forums as they have sections for the previous lan's with feedback etc.

3. Logic Zero

Logic Zero Maha Guru

GPU:
    5870 1GB @ 1000/1300
    I am thinking of going, my case is perhaps a little heavy with all my watercooling gear so i may just spec, however if i find myself a case that i can borrow from someone i will chuck my stuff in there and play. It would be cool to meet up with you guys!

4. Foggin

Foggin Member

Yeah, i want to go aswell. hopefully have enough money by then.. if not ill keep saving for the next event.