I want to be like Doctor Strange

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Deleted member 268800, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Is that possible? like went in a special adventure to a secret place in this world? such India or something more near of home? where can I learn high depth meditation, or mantras :O or stuff (something more depth than articles over internet, cause I think they don't want you to tell everything ) to become or be more connected to this earth? and stop the suffering, the anxiety, etc,etc?

But yeah i'm bored and wanted to talk about something interesting
    such astral, chi, long period lives, not getting old, magic, stuff...
    [​IMG]

2. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    I've always found Chi very fascinating with the Shaolin Monks who have learned how to use it and become almost super human.

Deleted member 268800 likes this.
  3. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    y'all smoking some of that good sh*t!

[​IMG]

:D

Fox2232 and Undying like this.
  4. This is fantastic, so i bet you started doing that thing of put both hands almost together? and then start to feeling that sensation of energy or weird sensation when putting hands together? like feeling a magic ball of energy :O? is hard to explain but there are videos about it

Like this one

5. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    How about simulated reality? How would you construct an experiment to simulate reality?
    The only requirement is that for a length of time...lets start out easy, for 2 minutes, a fully conscious unhindered person must not be able to distinguish that are not in the real world but in a generated construct that simulates the real world.

6. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    Something awesome... cellphone. It has quite a few lovely sensors, especially modern cellphones have...

Wanna know your magic affinity? Pull your cellphone and measure how you affect magnetic field, or gravitation...

I am sure everyone already knows results w/o even trying.

7. Babel-17

Babel-17 Member Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF RTX 4080