I Regret Intalling Vista because....

Discussion in 'Operating Systems' started by rsornbe, Feb 2, 2007.

1. rsornbe

rsornbe Member

GPU:
    ATI Visiontek 4870 512
    Well, besides less framerates for one thing, or the lack of digital vibrance, or the lack of decent creative sound drivers, or the lack of decent nvidia drivers, or that awful beeping from my graphics card upon shutdown.....umm thank God for XP ;)

2. ScoobyDooby

ScoobyDooby Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080Ti & Acer X34
    interesting.. lol simply cuz I work at a computer store and run my own shop, and all the sales guys have just upgraded their stuff to be able to run vista all PRO like.. too bad its gonna be a steaming pile seamingly until they patch the hell out of it. Funny that today they were trying to convince me about how it's totally fine.. Good thing I'm the tech and not them :p

3. yermucker

yermucker Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon HD5970
    am i the only one not having problems with vista. after the mess of getting it installed properly mines now running perfect. no drop in fps in gaming, perfect sound, the works.

4. Templ

Templ Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GF GTX 970 Gaming
    No real issues here either. :)

5. roguesn1per

roguesn1per Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX580
    Same,im just about to Fully Change to it now.

reinstalling in about 10 minutes,

6. John Dolan

John Dolan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x GTX 780 SLI
    Im very happy with my vista everything runs great and looks great.Cant wait for supreme commander its the first dx10 game i think and comes out in a couple of weeks.I could never go back to xp after just a few days of vista im very impressed indeed with it.

7. Jeremy

Jeremy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Everything ran great for me when I had it. Hopefully it will work well with my new rig too.

8. Steppis

Steppis Master Guru

GPU:
    2xXFX 5870 "XT" Crossfire
    For me vista runs faster and smoother then xp did.. well all hail vista :p

9. clawhamer

clawhamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 780 Classified
    Runs perfect here too, I’ve been running it as my only OS sins it was released on the MSDN. You’d have to be a complete idiot to think that very program is going to work as flawlessly as it did on XP and if you’re planning on waiting for it to get all “patched up” you’ll never install it or any OS for that matter.