I have been vaccinated!

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Loobyluggs, Feb 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Most on here are probably tech people so appreciate how impressive MRNA vaccines are.

Personally, got the second AZ on Friday. Was all chuffed when i saw two RAF blondes in front on me, 5mins later i have blood streaming down my arm as i walk out the hall.

Saying that, there was no pain or side effects afterwards so no complaints.

Airbud likes this.
  2. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    If by permanent altering you mean gaining immunity to virus variant(s) the vaccine is designed for without actually getting sick first, then yes I'd say it's darn good luck.

3. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    Good, you can discus it there then, not here.

cucaulay malkin likes this.
  4. harkinsteven

harkinsteven Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    You realise you DON'T get immunity at all.

It maybe reduces symptoms according to the manufacturer , it doesn't stop you from catching or spreading.

I have lost all respect for anyone on this website. I'm trying to warn you of the danger and you all jump down my throat.

If you look at the numbers from the vaccine adverse reaction GOVERNMENT website around the world the data is truly horrifying.

I'll say this. If any of you are parents and choose to ignore the dangers I'm trying to tell you all, by not even looking at how many people have been killed and injured so far from these jabs then you are willfully harming your children.

I read a post mortem of a fully vaccinated person last night and the spike protein destroyed his body. It invaded almost every organ.

I'm trying to help people from being hurt and your egos are getting in the way.

itpro likes this.

5. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    You've been warned so many times about your BS conspiracy crap. I am done with it, goodbye.

6. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    I know you were shown the door but want to post this anyway as a response.

Anyone who outright refuses - just because - to take a vaccine (or any preventive medication) for a disease that is contagious and potentially fatal, is willfully putting others at risk.
    It's you who is putting your children and others at risk, directly and indirectly.

Medical reasons for not taking the vaccine are a completely different matter.

Besides, the last time you said the vaccines were an attempt by the governments to control people or some similar drivel. It's not about the virus, you said.
    It's funny how that too has now changed to "vaccines kill people".

Sure, vaccines have their risks but so does all medication. The purpose is the benefits far outweigh the risks.

I said it before and say it again, I sincerely, honestly hope no one around you suffers because of your actions.
    Harm yourself as much as you want, but do not take others with you.

That seems to be something all you people have in common, your ends always justify the means.
    You are not trying to warn anyone, you are trying to "convert" others to your agenda. That is the truth.
    Food for thought, again.

Truder and cucaulay malkin like this.
  7. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    blah blah blah.
    was it me that leaked the virus?
    I ain't taking vaccine and that makes me a bad person?
    lol ya'll can keep this snowflake soceity i want no part.

itpro likes this.
  8. cucaulay malkin

cucaulay malkin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AD102/Navi21
    it makes you the part of the population that is more likely to suffer from it,spread it and let it rampage people's lives.
    you define it yourself wheter it's good or bad.
    if we ever put a stop to this,you gotta acknowledge it's largely thanks to people who took it even though they had doubts too.
    which is not you.
    It's not a mandatory vaccine,and we don't even know if it's effective,but I hope it helps limit the spread despite those who could but won't get vaxed.
    did moderna do that then ?

I don't want any part of this pandemic,so I did the best I could and took astra (two shots).I'd take the third,name the date and place.Have a couple of friends,had light flu symptoms after getting covid,but it's been eight months after getting sick they take a fresh strawberry and tell me it smells like a septic tank.
    F**K THAT man.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
  9. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    Which is the snowflake; the person who does something that also benefits greater good or the one who doesn't?

My problem is people doing - or not doing - stuff just for their own wants and then justifying it with all sorts of made-up bs and even accusing others of being "dangerous", as above.

You don't take the vaccine then you don't, your choice and not my business.
    I know my post was worded harsh but my take on this is rather strict.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
    DannyD likes this.
  10. cucaulay malkin

GPU:
    AD102/Navi21
    maybe it's the people who take it,or maybe it's the right term for someone who's a grown up and in current situation is afraid of getting a normal immune system reaction.

DannyD likes this.

11. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    Is this the same forum known as Guru3D?
    Man, oh man, what happened here?

12. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    I honestly believe this thread should be locked as it is going to continue causing arguments.

13. itpro

itpro Maha Guru

GPU:
    AMD Testing
    So, you argue about forced updates in applications and OS, but you really die for enforced beta vaccinations. Is this the freedom you learnt about? Food for thought. Personally I'll be fully vaccinated before August. But if I die during procedure, my parents will raise alone my kid. I love your society!

14. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    Friends, i respect you all, personally i live with many allergies (to the extent that it affects those i live with), last vaccine i took i passed out and was not well after it.
    I'm sorry but if ya'll are vaccinated then why bother about folks like me? I've had loved ones go sick over vaccines and i'm not an anti-vaccer, would i recommend others take vaccine? no i wouldn't however i don't talk to others about not taking it because they're adults and have their own brains.

15. cucaulay malkin

GPU:
    AD102/Navi21
    lol die during what procedure ? a standard vaccination ?
    where are you getting your medical news ?
    just lay low for a while,take a couple of days off work cause you're supposed to rest after vaccination.

16. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    All my family members were vaccinated, except me. I am still waiting for my appointment, or i was already appointed and missed the call.
    Asked how they felt, nothing more than arm soreness here and there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.