i have been browsing here for over a decade!

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by the_4ork, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Tat3

Tat3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Ti Super
    Hmm, I'll get 5 years at this forum at 30th this month. :) A bit less than OP, posted a bit more (at very informative posts all the time tho).

Not sure when I started lurking, perhaps a year or under before joining.

2. Austyn

Austyn Guest

not sure how long ive been registered but i know ive been lurking and reading this site for many many years... id say about 6 or 7 years atleast..

3. 91LudeSiT

91LudeSiT Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4GD5T@1435/1750
    I've been at least lurking since 1999-2000, damn how time flies.

4. Nchinmay

Nchinmay Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX980 Gaming 4G
    That would be me :) I spend hours some days skimming the forums from work like I don't even deserve to get paid lol. Been reading since ages. Registered last year. Planning to be around till... well, actually not really planning on leaving :p

5. Texter

Texter Guest

GPU:
    Club3d GF6800GT 256MB AGP
    I remember visiting Guru3d back in 1998 when I could browse for free at the TU/e. Never really cared about tech forums until I wanted to upgrade for Crysis since early '08 lol.

6. isidore

isidore Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080TI GamingOC
    lurking for about 2 years, until 2006 when i had a hardware issue that i didn't manage to resolve, that was the moment when i decided to join the team :p..i'll be here until i drop dead..:D..no wait, even then i will still be here, haunting this forums.

7. burebista

burebista Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1060GAMING X
    As long I can see and write I'll be here. :)

8. BorTriggerHappy

BorTriggerHappy Master Guru

GPU:
    5870 & GTX 275
    I've been here since before the site was hosted in Australia. And there were competitions every few months.

9. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    黃仁勳 stole my 4090
    7 years? Jeebus. If I visit a site that often I usually register. I couldn't have lurked more than 2 years before joining... I think. :wanker:

10. Jkhan

Jkhan Guest

This place has changed a lot over the years. When I first joined, this place was the best I've been to in any forum. I've learned tremendously about PCs and stuff thanks to Guru3D & its helpful members. Sadly, the disease of trolling has also permeated here in many sub-forums. Though I don't post regularly, I do pop in from time to time to say hello. Also, visit the main page frequently for news update. I'd love to see a fresh new look for my favorite site. Hopefully its coming soon :).

11. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    2002 here as well I usually only read about the new tech and how it's working for everyone before I jump onboard and I usually skip a generation.

12. Drunken Shooter

Drunken Shooter Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 2070 super FTW
    I can say I have been here for a long time, seen many changes to the forums evolution, and the sites , I have been around 2003 joined the forums again in 03-04-2004 my original account got lost back then.
    Guru 4 Life :)
    Lets give a hand to the wonderful staff and its great reviewers that make guru3d , what it is today and many years to come.:bunch::rock:

Last edited: Nov 21, 2011
  13. jason_20087

jason_20087 Master Guru

GPU:
    460gtx
    Joined in 06 but was browsing around for years before, good to see the site still going strong

14. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
    I've had account since 2004 (messed up email settings for that, though - thus new account). I've been browsing Guru3D way before that.