i have a problem

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by sepulchre, Nov 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sepulchre

sepulchre Master Guru

GPU:
    BFG GTX280
    How do you cope with prats on the internet.

I want to punch people in the face.

The internet stops me doing this.

How do you control yourself?

2. Pzykotik

Pzykotik Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC RTX 2070 AMP
    The first thing you have to realise, is that they're people ON THE INTERNET. Getting so mad that you want to punch them is pretty sad.

The second thing you need to realise is that if you get the urge to hit people for annoying you, you're probably an idiot.

3. ibitato

ibitato Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4870X2+4870 1GB on S T260
    excersice

running on sunny days
    static bicicle on rainy days while I watch some movie or something

This will segregate endorphines that will make you feel good , but won't stop your killing instincts more than 48 hours, so you need to excersice again

Also, sex with bits of raw p0rn like sex (but be careful, not to slap her too hard on there......)

I basically have lots of problems with human relations after my separation (6 months ago) and like 5 years of living hell..... I also get dreppresed fast;

The only way I found to get better and control myself it's escersice; no need to do much, just 1 or 1 1/2 hours every 48 hours ........ and then there is the sex thing.......

drugs, alcohol, yoga , etc don't work for me.

If not, hit them with a shovel

Also, you can masturbate like 50 times a day, but Im too lazy.....

4. Adial

Adial Member Guru

GPU:
    AsusENGT 240
    why do you even care what someone you have never met in your life thinks about you or says to you?
    the internet is serious buisness!

5. iwasdrunk

iwasdrunk New Member

GPU:
    Nvidia GeForce GTX 260
    alcohol

alcohol your best best bet,if your a Muslim go and strangle a chicken

6. Doug

Doug Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Pzykotik something bad happened to you recently? :/ seen a few cynical posts..

7. inklimited

inklimited Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 6850 900MHz
    Make an alt, and start again. Or, if you are feeling brave, use the ignore function.

Then again...

[​IMG]

8. dcx_badass

dcx_badass Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Palit GTX 1060 6GB
    I laugh?

9. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    You could find out where they live and go punch them in the face in person. It worked for Jay and Silent Bob.

10. inklimited

inklimited Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 6850 900MHz
    The internets are full of pr0n. My doctor tells me sex can relieve stress. I tried it, but I giggle too much. Turns out laughter was the best medicine.

11. Iggyblack

Iggyblack Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY GTX 960 1330/1790
  12. magicdave26

magicdave26 Banned

GPU:
    S-HD 5770 1GB 1000 / 1400
    Yea coz there is only 1 place on the net where people can go, so you are stuck with the people you want to punch forever, there is no other places on the internet... anywhere

13. nvlddmkm

nvlddmkm Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX285
    OP, I used to get the urge to smash peoples faces in with a baseball bat....repeatedly from some of the stuff I come across too. But, there were many things in my life...and still are that made me a walking time-bomb of violence. I've since learned different ways of dealing with the rage inside that happens. When I come across it online anymore, I try to handle it with words of wisdom although sometimes when typed those words come off wrong. But still I try. I'm a lot mellower now and so I don't get my hackles raised quite as much. But I still come across posts that make me go "WTF?" And so I'll respond but unfortunately sometimes the words don't convey well over this medium and yet I come off as being a d1ck...unintentionally towards those that haven't matured to a level of which the topic they post in dictates. But I still learn each day, as we all do and each day I strive to be a better, more tolerant, and understanding person. None of are perfect and we all have "those things" that get to us. It's just what we do with that energy that can dictate our successes and struggles in life. Hang in there and just know that all things in life carry with them lessons for us to learn to ensure constant elevation if we constructively learn from them.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2009
  14. ScoobyDooby

ScoobyDooby Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080Ti & Acer X34
    I find I just laugh at how retarded some people are. Whether they are in real life or just acting bravado on the net in their parents basement, I find it all too amusing.

Now getting killed 15 times in a row by random grenades in COD4 and then getting killed three times in a row by the heli.. now THAT gets my blood boiling.

Anyway, take what people online say with a grain of salt. 90% of those people would NEVER say anything even close to what they say online if you were right there in person.. everyone is anonymous and much like alcohol, it gives people a sense of courage or bravado. In the end though you just need to laugh at it.. getting upset wont change anything. It can when you're playing COD though heheh

15. heliman41

heliman41 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 260OC -640/1300/1100
    You guys are nuts................and I just cant get enuf! LOL!

16. Palerider

Palerider Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HIS X1950XTX
    Who you calling nuts??!!?? Just wait till I come to Indiana---- I'll show you nuts!!!

j/k :wanker:

17. nexu

nexu Maha Guru

GPU:
    HD4870 512MB (@795/1085)
    For a minute there i though i was reading Vault of Fail.

18. Lie495s14

Lie495s14 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX260 / Dell.2209wa
    lol love that movie
    "we are gonna make you eat our ****, then eat your **** that is made of our ****"

19. Skiddywinks

Skiddywinks Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Matrix 285
    Furious masturbation.

EDIT: Not about whatever has got you pissed off, obviously.

20. Flopster

Flopster Banned

GPU:
    Club3D 8600GTS 256MB
    What movie is that anyway? I remember that Jay and Silent Bob were in Clerks....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.