I FREAKING HATE MADURO!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by x58haze, Mar 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x58haze

x58haze Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1060 6GB
    Fck we had a Black-out since thursday 7 march, no electricity till today Sunday 5pm like more than 72 hours with no electricity, no water, no phone signals, hospitals with 30% electrical plants working and many kids dies and adults because of no electricity and the biggest stupidity that maduro says is: USA fault! frack Maduro! :mad:

Gosh i was like struggling so bad these 3 days with no cash and the fridge hopefully didn't perish the food, till day 2 that i was able to borrow an ICE-BAG to put the food in a Coleman cooler to preserve the food and finally today the third day the electricity arrive.

hope soon that USA get into this country Venezuela and put Maduro in Jail and of his people.

AsiJu, RealNC and Mufflore like this.
  2. airbud7

airbud7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    My heart goes out to you Bro! ...USA can not police the world ...with that said if I were president I would send some military forces down there and kick his a** ...

PS: forum rules request we not discuss stuff like this .....Good luck Bro!

x58haze likes this.
  3. justdoge

justdoge Active Member

GPU:
    MSI RX580 Gaming X
    you are puppets dancing to inaudible music or simply influencers

Noisiv and oxidized like this.
  4. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    Sorry to hear that man, I keep up on world news and unfortunately there are people in the US Congress who want to try the same thing here! It ain't gonna happen that's for damn sure. If you can make it to America I got an extra bedroom and can get you a job.

x58haze, airbud7 and mbk1969 like this.

5. x58haze

x58haze Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1060 6GB
    Thank you so much @jbscotchman we had another electricity black out, in the midnight of this monday 11 march 1:00 am the electricity die in all states of this country, and now is back at 1:50 pm.

Sorry I don't know the rules of this Guru pub, though we can talk about anything my bad.

PD: I'm working on my passport but with no electricity hard to get the appointment.

@justdoge With all respect we are not puppets you clearly don't understand the situation, cubans are in Venezuela threatening the family of the forces military here, so that's why most of them are so afraid of commit deserter, even that many national guard did deserter and some of them were able to save their family from Cuban intelligence

Besides that, there is a military group Faes commandment by the Cubans, and they are bloodthirsty, they kill children, grandparents, they don't care about anything. they wear heavy guns....

Also Maduro is gearing up convicts, prisoners with heavy guns too, and they are even more bloodthirsty.

Now JustDoge explain me how the hell is supposed to we the civilians to defend or protest against Maduro is we dont have protection , we dont have guns? against: national bolivarian guard, FAES, Paramilitary (convicts,prisioners) know as "Colectivos"

Thats why we are needing or requiring help from USA military forces, cause they can really put end to this Tyranny, dictature of 20 years, with just a 1/4 of their Air-carrier.

So please don't act as cruelty person by saying we are Puppets or what ever.

AsiJu and lucidus like this.
  6. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    RTX 2070FE
    I understand you are upset, but we cannot have political threads like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.