I figured I’d come over here and boast

Discussion in 'Guru of 3D Clan' started by pieisgood, Jul 31, 2007.

1. pieisgood

pieisgood Master Guru

GPU:
    4870 512mb
    Hello! I’ve been working hard for a good week now, and have decided that the best way to show off my hard work is to go to the guru. For many reasons, there are a lot of you. And there are a lot of you that will complain if something is wrong, which is what I want. This is the clan site to a CSS server that I have almost tweaked to perfection. I made the clan site myself, barrowing a fairly simple clan template, and editing a lot. The three banners in the roster are my making as well. I’m new to all of this, I’ve never messed with server code, I’ve never set up my computer for serving before, and I have made one website for school. But I’m not new to Photoshop, so I think I have some good pics in the site. So if you could, please take a look around and send some feedback my way, I will send you… well I probably won't send you anything… well maybe a thanks or two

The site is la0al.tripod.com

There is also a forum, that can be reached via the “forum” button, I encourage you to take a second and post.

Server info-
    The server is 68.42.204.63, it’s called “{La0aL} 24/7 custom maps/no snipers”
    It plays
    -de_westwood_07
    -fy_payday
    -de_dust2_unlimited

2. Satan

Satan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    some
    Just a suggestion, this is *probably* not a good place to post this for various reasons. However it's interesting. How many players is the server and how much does it co$t?

3. pieisgood

pieisgood Master Guru

GPU:
    4870 512mb
    its a 12man server i put on my 2ndary computer, run on a 12mb cable line. and its free.
    and I didn't post it here, it was moved by a mod. I couldent figure out where to put it so i put it in the pub.