I don't know what to do...

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by The Kyle, Sep 12, 2006.

1. nforced4good

nforced4good Banned

GPU:
    Geforce 7900GTX
    Cheer up Kyle :), and don't get drunk, it'll just make you more depressed.

the best way to deal with it is to continue with what you normally do of a day,.. unless your having a quarter life crisis and wanna do something new or something...

i been the same way recently with my ex, i stopped eating properly, but i got over it within a couple of days.

just know that even though a relationship doesn't always work out, theres always another pretty girl around the corner, or down the track, theres someone out there for all of us, and this just means she wasn't the one.

life puts us through these tests so we can learn about how strong we are and to make us even stronger, while you may not see it now, this will probably make you all that more determined (or cautious... could go either way) in your next relationship.

just start eating again mate!, its not good to go without food, and no women is worth starving yourself over!. or killing yaself over... *pokes kyle* and if i find out you tried that crap i'll kick your ass! thats a promise!, so don't ok!, you'll get through this, like we all have at some point. :)

cheers mate.

keep that in mind for the future :)

Last edited: Sep 14, 2006
  2. The Kyle

The Kyle Banned

GPU:
    Radeon HD3870 / Radeon HD
    Well you should be glad because you are :). I know it looks like I keep chanigng my mind, but in all honesty, it makes me 90% happier to know that we can still hang out, watch anime, and goto concerts. I was confused as to what we had was. If we both put forth the effort, we could have a great relationship, but right now, neither of us has the time to focus on that. I hate to admit it, but it's more important for her to focus on school and her future and for me to focus on where I need to go from here than being lovers. Like I said before, I'm being knocked down to best friend until we could focus on each other. And the key word is could because I'm making no commitment that it will even occur, unless we both want it to again.

It still hurts like ****ing hell, but it hurts no where nearly as much as it did innitially when I thought I did something wrong or she stopped loving me for no reason at all. Now at least I know at least I won't have to worry about breaking up with her over something petty. (Good) friends are defintely something you keep forever.

On a side note. I'm always the one that keeps things from getting out of hand. She hasn't even seen me face to face since this happened. It wouldn't surprise me if when she saw me the next time that she said she wanted me back. I'd honestly have to say no until she finished with school because I wouldn't want the same thing happening twice. I know if we hang out, she's going to want to get really close, and I can only let it go to a certain point until I say that's too much. You don't get that without a commitment. So maybe that gives you a better idea of exactly who I am.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2006
  3. nforced4good

nforced4good Banned

GPU:
    Geforce 7900GTX
    luckily for you though, it wasn't like that.. it was for me... ...bitch couldn't even do it face to face, she did it over msn when i got back from visiting her.

oh.. and she had a new bf in like 3 days... really makes a person feel replaceable... eh...

ahh well, i can just live with my dreams of genocide and massacre, and i'll get over the Vindictiveness i feel...

:D still, the birds still sing, the sun still shines, life isn't over yet!

4. QuadCannons

QuadCannons Guest

GPU:
    GeForce 210
    Kyle don't listen to what anyone else says. Just do what you feel is right. That's the best advice anyone can give you.

When it comes to getting into relationships, some people have warm fuzzy love and happiness in their hearts, others are cradling a vengeful fire from Hell.

No one here knows you and your situation as well as yourself, so make your own decision based on how you feel.

5. ROBSCIX

ROBSCIX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    22" LCD on GTX260 C216
    How am I changing me mind?..There are a few different ways to approach the situation. I thought you were looking for advice from people who may have been in your situation.. That is not the case because it seems it doesn't matter what we tell you. I hope you are right. I hope the best for the situation. If you think none of us have seen this situation before you would be mistaken. I held alot back because I didn't want to say anything that might upset you. You have it all figured out, I wish you the best.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2006
  6. nabelon

nabelon Maha Guru

GPU:
    Powercolor Radeon HD 4850
    Get a replacement ASAP.Yes im sure that you girl is pretty much adoring hence the two years of great time together.But come to think of it they are numerous more adoring girls out there waiting for the moment a guy come and snatch them up.So if your girl officially walk out on you dont wait for a slight moment to find a replacement.Make sure she is equal on the hot/attitude/behavior factor if not better to give you the utmost satisfaction and also dont forget the create fond memories with her as much as you can

p/s : lots of sex would help too

p/s 2 : yup @rob with the different aspect of tackling the prob but the enjoy and divert your love is the easiest way to get back to the level before your great love depression.

7. Jeremy

Jeremy Guest

GPU:
    -
    Good stuff on figuring it out. It's been interesting reading this thread.

8. Loki91

Loki91 Guest

GPU:
    nVIDIA 8800GTS 512MB @670
    Good luck in whatever u choose to do next. Hopefully everything will b a-ok in the end. go watch some tasteful anime - its good for relieving too much concious thought.

just a question though: do all gurus here believe that bf/gf relationships must equate to purely romantic inclinations and therefore anything short of that be 'good friend' relationships? just wanting to see what ppl think.

QFT.

9. nabelon

nabelon Maha Guru

GPU:
    what bout a person i know who have an ex as his good friend but they still have sex occasionally.

10. iRkuN

iRkuN Guest

GPU:
    MSI 4850 512MB OC
    Look man, dont get too upset about it. I know you feel like **** now but in month from now you will be back to yourself.
    I have been there, i give my best self take little back and finally rejected without a particular reason. Womens are cruel creautures. Its in their nature. They do thinks you never expect from them.
    So next time try not to be totally attached. Keep something for yourself. There is a proverb we say in my place. "The woman is like a stamp. The more you spit them the more they glue" meaning that sometimes they dont need maximum attention and care.
    So forget the bitch, go out, meet people, play a new game on your PC and have fun. She is an old story and doesnt deserve anything else from you. ;)

PS: oh, and about the Best friends thing, sorry to say but for me is a huge pile of BS.
    When an ex girl say that she want to looks you only as a friend, she actually mean that she is not interested any more for you. In other words you are finished, the game is over. Just ignore her man, dont let you be her puppy from her stalion. Maybe i sound a little hars but its the truth in most of cases.
    Take care and have fun.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2006

11. Jeremy

Jeremy Guest

GPU:
    -
    Thats called a fu*kbuddy from what I know.

12. nabelon

nabelon Maha Guru

GPU:
    err..what do u mean by that ?

13. Jeremy

Jeremy Guest

GPU:
    -
    A couple who just have sex because they like it, but they don't see each other like a proper relationship.

14. nabelon

nabelon Maha Guru

GPU:
    yeah but they were totally in love before that..suddenly broke apart look for new partners but they have it sometimes..what a crazy joke imo

15. Jeremy

Jeremy Guest

GPU:
    -
    Oh ok. Mind you if she was hot, I wouldn't be complaining, but thats still weirdish.

16. nabelon

nabelon Maha Guru

GPU:
    :) yeah