1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hVHardPage

Discussion in 'nVHardPage' started by Matuus, Mar 3, 2003.

1. Matuus

Matuus Master Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC GeForce 8800 GTS 512 MB GDDR3
    I test nVHardPage v1.21.2b with 43.00 detonators and works without problem on my PC ...

Last edited: Mar 3, 2003
  2. Matuus

Matuus Master Guru

GPU:
    OK, maybe you help me with finding the bug. Download this nVHardPage version from http://www.cody.sk/mygeforcepage/nvhp1214.zip unzip and run nvhardpage.exe . If still dont work, look at RUNLOG.TXT file in nvhardpage directory and send me it at my mail matuus@guru3d.com .

Thanxxx for you help.

Matus Paculik - creator of nVHardPage

3. VisionHD

VisionHD Active Member

GPU:
    xfx GTX260
    When will nvhardpage for 43.00 drivers be released? My latest version doesnt work with 42.68 and newer nvidia drivers. Thanks

4. VisionHD

VisionHD Active Member

GPU:
    xfx GTX260
    I formated my PC and after fresh install of 43.00 drivers everything works fine. Thanks for this great software Matuus. If i can help in any way please let me now. I am an experienced computer user. Thanks for help

tip for some users:

first create a new folder. then u only have to right click on the downloaded .zip file (containing nvhardpage) and click extract to specified folder. then, in that new folder u will find these files:

1. folder named 'data'
    2. file named 'info'
    3. file named 'nvhardpage'
    4.and three other files: 'readme', 'refresh.dat', and 'whatsnew'

I know this is begginers stuff, but it could be usefull. C ya

Last edited: Mar 4, 2003

5. Matuus

Matuus Master Guru

GPU:
    Yes, correct (refresh.dat file is creating after using refresh rate fix and saving frequencies), thanxxx :)