How would you like PC games to evolve?

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Indeo, Aug 27, 2010.

1. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
    If I really had to pick something other than the price of games, I would say 1 single online community system like Live or Steam. But not get rid of things like dedicated servers, just give people a choice of having it if you want, or not.

2. TriGGlety

TriGGlety Banned

GPU:
    HD6870 1G -(1680x1050)
    Funny that. and a true story.

Now thats LOLZERZ.

I swear everytime i goto here, http://uk.pc.ign.com/
    im entering the 360 or PS3 page by mistake.

3. klambre

klambre Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI 5870@ stock
    No wonder why, that page is in fact a polarized to consoles site.

You guys needs leave these sites and go to somewhere like this :

http://adrianwerner.wordpress.com/

4. Th3_Edge

Th3_Edge Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX 5870
    Top notch story, visuals and physics. I want the best visuals and physics so I can feel like I'm part of the game. I want to lose myself in it. However, without a quality story it would be all for nothing. Make me want to be the character I'm playing. Make the choices I make matter. And, do it in an environment that makes me believe I am there.

5. ])rStrangelove

])rStrangelove Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX780 SC ACX 3GB
    1. Games should feature an arcade mode and an ultrarealistic/simulation mode so kids and adults can both have fun with it

2. Games should feature different gfx sets, like colorful, normal or dark/gritty. Sorta like Farcry1 had.

3. Game worlds need to become bigger and dynamic, making the games longer and more interesting. Side missions and random encounters are a must to boost the overall gaming experience besides the main story. I dont care if the story takes 10hours to complete if there are plenty of other things to do.
    Best thing would be a completely random story, but thats a long way from us i guess. Sorta like: the game content itself is just a big library of single objects and the 'story' is just the product of a random algorithm. Any character in the library could become your partner ingame, or the main villain, or a grey NPC who will only help you if he has some advantage out of it. You could play a game again and again for like 30 times before getting enough of it.

4. I'd like to see MP COOP becoming a hard standard, like Team DM nowadays.

6. milamber

milamber Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1080 Gaming X
    More massive game worlds like Fallout 3.

More epic battefield battles like the end of Half-Life 2: Epsiode 2.