how to find SLI results?

Discussion in 'Benchmark Mayhem' started by garrion, Sep 7, 2007.

1. garrion

garrion Active Member

GPU:
    2 x 8800GTX
    in future mark when i want to look up scores ..when i input info there is no place to click when it comes to SLI ....i can only click 880GTX and not SLI..the results i get are just single cards i take?

sorry to be dence..i have read future marks sight but seem to have missed about this

2. chief Dave

chief Dave Master Guru

GPU:
    4 x 290x
    If you are using the ORB, slecect your run, and then search and compare. About 1/2 down, you can select co-operative adapters, single card, mutli or all. Cool?
    Dave

3. garrion

garrion Active Member

GPU:
    2 x 8800GTX
    my copys not letting me post as the peeps i had it from left there pro version on and it wont let me post so im putting in the specs of my comp and i get the results but i still can not find

About 1/2 down, you can select co-operative adapters, single card, mutli or all.

halfway down i see display information and banchmark settings :confused:

4. chief Dave

chief Dave Master Guru

GPU:
    4 x 290x
    I see what your are doing, I think. After you have your bench selected, you have to go to the left and do a project search and compare. Then slecet bench from pull down, and then 1/2 down you'll see the dual or single cards. Not sure if is a pro thing or not. If I was @ home, I'd post a screen shot but I can not do that from the office. Hope that helps.
    Dave

5. garrion

garrion Active Member

GPU:
    2 x 8800GTX
    arhhh no wonder i can not do it..i see it but the boxs are greyed out :(