How to Capture Windowed/Borderless and upload youtube ? 1080p60fps/1440p/2160p

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by X7007, May 12, 2017.

1. X7007

X7007 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 4090 EXT AMP
    Hi,

I am trying to figure out out how to capture a game while using Full Screen/Windowed/Borderless and it will uploaded to youtube with 1080p or any resolution I choose .

But firstly I've found the Nvidia ShadowPlay is mostly the best and easiest, second is the Windows Game DVR . all the other programs didn't work well. like Action, Bandicam.

so I tried and it always uploaded with 720p60fps , I tried many guides, but usually they are always using fullscreen and not windowed mode so the resolution is not really 1080p and that's the big issue.

I need windowed/borderless because I need to capture Sonic Radar Overlay and it doesn't shown when using any other capture program, only in windowed/borderless .

Anyone have an idea ?

2. Mooshan

Mooshan Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Armor 1080
    Try open broadcast software (OBS), its free and you can capture borderless/windowed and even upscale if necessary. You will probably need some guides on how to set it up for recording locally to hard drive which Youtube has plenty of. Also in case you are unaware, depending on the video container used to upload to (.mp4 .avi etc) Youtube can take some time processing the video even after it claims it has finished so may not show 1080p for some time after.

Hope that helps.

3. Himitsu

Himitsu Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080 G1 Gaming
  4. SaiBork

SaiBork Master Guru

GPU:
    3080 Ti / 4090
    Also dont forget that Youtube takes a while to show all resolutions, it generally will show the lower resolution first before the higher one is completed with it's re-rendering.

5. X7007

X7007 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 4090 EXT AMP
    Thanks all guys.