How many of you think Hillary Clinton will become the next US President???

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by viren, Jul 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morbias

morbias Don TazeMeBro Staff Member

GPU:
    -
    The plant was lost because it's cheaper to produce the vehicles in a place where workers have less rights and can be paid less. The same thing happened to the Ford plant I used to work at, that's globalisation for you.

2. stevevnicks

stevevnicks Maha Guru

GPU:
    Don't need one
    Yeah i agree with that.

At the end of the day a 99% of Big Business will do whats best for them not it's employess, whats best for them is profit, cheap labour makes them better profit.

like i said before it's going full circle, they will move away from poor country's they use at the moment and then move to the next poor country if labour is cheaper thus better profit's for the business.

it's now our turn to be poor and the new poor country's that are up and coming will have a better life (which is good for them at least) once we are poor like they where the big business will come back to our country's because we will be cheap easy labour and good for big business profits.

Or that's what it feels like is happening lol .....

to me globalisation feels more like world wide abuse lol

my forecast to the future is "IF" you have any money then keep it in the Bank because times are going to get tuff, i can see a lot harder times ahead for poor and middle class...

you only have to go outside and look at what's happening in modern 2016

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
  3. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    LIVE now

Soooo lady gaga is ranting and dressed like a nazi

4. Redemption80

Redemption80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Without it though, what what happen to these poor countries, those people??

We all take advantage of globalisation though, compared to my parents I have a much easier time feeding, clothing and spoiling my family.

All the people I know would rather local made goods, are they willing to pay more?
    Nope..

I agree that it isn't something that can go on forever though, but maybe people in well off countries took it for granted they would always be better off than those from the "third world"

5. Whiplashwang

Whiplashwang Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3090 FE
    Hemi is deeply disturbed, so pay no mind to him. He likes being a left-wing tool that spews liberal vomit.

6. Loophole35

Loophole35 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    Because it takes some power away from the unions. Unions used to be a good thing but they have become corrupt in the last three or four decades. Their number one priority is the stay in place and not to represent its members.

7. stevevnicks

stevevnicks Maha Guru

GPU:
    Don't need one
    yeah totally, that's why have always said

"most people don't really care until it's happening to them"

I have had a lot of hardship through out my life, which if I am honest done me some good.

people can take for granted when they get up and have a cup of coffee, wash there cloths, wash themselves just the basic things in life.

a lot of people don't realise how easy they have it until one day "POP" goes the bubble.

next thing you don't have a home or anything else.

mind you this is starting to happen more and more, even to people I know who thought this is how it is forever, living on credit, buying into latest fashion bull crap, feeling they are on top of the world, then

"POP"

it's very true we all have taken things in everyday life for granted.

why I say now "IF" you have money keep it in bank there's a lot more hardship about to "POP" quite a few more peoples bubbles.

Then they will start caring, and maybe even stop calling the poor scrabbers.

8. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    Nice try

9. stevevnicks

stevevnicks Maha Guru

GPU:
    Don't need one
    I hate to say this BUT I am willing to bet who ever gets in/wins this vote

99% of the USA public will have/see no change in their quality of life.

10. Lavcat

Lavcat Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon VII

Smart fish. Of course Trump will claim victory...no matter who wins the election.

I just got home from voting.

11. mR Yellow

mR Yellow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 Fury
    I hope Trump wins.

12. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    That is literally an irrational tantrum to a mild pedestrian post I made. Why are you so disturbed by it?

13. Icanium

Icanium Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX3080ti GamX
  14. stevevnicks

stevevnicks Maha Guru

GPU:
    Don't need one
    PMSL

sorry but it looks like Mrs HC is having another BSOD or lock-up moment lol

And MR C looks like he has one of those big pointy finger foam hand on lol how big is his pointy finger anyway lol

I know the saying "you know what they say about a man with big hands"

but with a big pointy finger any idea ? LOL

in fact look at HC and her pointy finger maybe they both love pointing ? wonder if they make that click sound while pointing lol or just save the click sound for business deals ? lol

15. mitzi76

mitzi76 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    If anything he has argued his case just fine. Some of you here seem to be getting more wound up...

And liberal vomit? Sounds like there's something wrong in your head...at worst liberal stuff is annoying but to get riled up by it sounds like paranoia/delusion/hysterical behaviour. You know sounding like an extremist.

It's just words...calm down.

16. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RX5700
    Actually, Ford offered the employees a chance to keep the plant open but UAW got in the way. I was friends with several people that worked in the plant. Ford asked them to take a small pay cut, but UAW demanded raises instead.

17. Twister

Twister Guest

If only Michelle Obama would be running ...

18. stevevnicks

stevevnicks Maha Guru

GPU:
    Don't need one
    what make me laff is why do they need to get stars to the rallies ?

is so people will vote for someone because their favourite star endorses them lol

uuumm ...? or is it HC just happened to be at their gig lol

sorry im joke'n because to me someone who needs stars hanging off them to get people to turn out says it all to me .. or maybe I have it all wrong, still looks wtf ...

its kind of yeeee lets have a little party so people think im cool ...

19. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    I'm not sure but didn't you describe Trump and his 'Reality TV' campaign? Didn't he just lie about Tom Brady supporting him because? But sure, what is the purpose of campaign RALLIES but to rile up your supporters?

20. stevevnicks

stevevnicks Maha Guru

GPU:
    Don't need one
    Im just praying the English don't try an copy USA voting extravaganza ..

I mean how excited the USA public get at these rallies look more like a party than real Politics.

or are the candidates that insecure they need hundreds of people cheering at them like they are at a rock concert or something?

it's just one big people hype the USA public fall for every time, still same here in England told a load of lies and nothing ever changes, I suppose in one way at least the USA public look like they are having fun before the lies sink in.... and they all been played like a fiddle ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.