How many of you think Hillary Clinton will become the next US President???

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by viren, Jul 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lavcat

Lavcat Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon VII
    Indeed. Though I did not give her my vote in the primary.

2. kegastaMmer

kegastaMmer Master Guru

GPU:
    strix 1070 GTX
    i'm so happy today i wish, trump, our lord, may win with a good margin.

3. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    I'm still wondering what that has to do with Hillary but hey Air keep grasping at straws lol.

4. Whiplashwang

Whiplashwang Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3090 FE
    I thought Trump was going to get destroyed tonight because of that leaked video, but he somehow turned the tide and possibly made one of the greatest memes: "Because you'd be in jail." All of the Hillary fans in this thread can say what they want, but I expected her to do better considering the firepower and media bias she has received.

5. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1070 GamingX
    Digging-up "dirt" until the "11th hour"...those in power really don't want to lose it...

6. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    All your meme exposed is Trump thinking he's going to be elected and gain dictatorial powers and can jail people on a whim. He's a dangerous demigod...never mind what a pig he truly is at his core.

7. airbud7

airbud7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    People are sitting in prison for way less than what Hillary has done....She should be locked up and throw away the key.

8. kegastaMmer

kegastaMmer Master Guru

GPU:
    strix 1070 GTX
    maybe he was created to give sure chance for hillary, well know soon enough now

9. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    That was some terrible and one sided moderating. It was a Neogaf wetdream

10. Denial

Denial Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080
    Idk, I don't see how anyone could vote for trump. 90% of the questions he couldn't even deliver a coherent response - he basically rambled on to the point where I couldn't even remember what topic the question was.

I hate Hillary, she's obviously corrupt as hell - but I'd take the status quo over a senile old dude any day of the week. Maybe in 4 years the RNC will actually put some people behind the podiums that aren't complete morons.

11. Tree Dude

Tree Dude Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon R9 270X 2GB
    These are my feelings as well. While I don't think the sound bites were as good this time around I feel Trump performed even worse in this debate. He just kept circling to the bullet points of his campaign instead of answering questions. Everything is a disaster and he is going to fix it, just don't ask him how.

When asked how he would fix the healthcare issues we have the only thing he said he would do is open it up so insurance companies could write policies across state lines. While I agree this would help with competition, it is not an actual solution to anything and could be done while keeping the ACA in place so people don't loose their coverage. If the ACA is repealed millions of people will be immediately dropped from their insurance, I don't get how anyone could feel that is ok.

12. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    Trump supporters (not all) would be just fine with people losing coverage because they think they're paying for poor people.Little do they realize they pay more in the long run for ER visits when people can't afford to see a family doctor.Trump points out things that are broken and just says he'll either get rid of it with no clear statement what would come after or he'll just "fix it"with no clear plan how to do that either.Makes for great sound bytes but has no substance.It will be Huuuge.

13. ESlik

ESlik Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA x2 1080 Ti SC Black
    If Trump really did what he said, i.e. grabbing pussy etc., what does that say about the women that allow it to happen? No one likes what he said, but come on.

14. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    I think the attitude that it's okay to take advantage of that situation says more about his character and the women aren't running for President so really a non issue in this don't you think?

15. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    Is that a serious question? You think women were lining up and volunteering to let him grab them?

16. Reardan

Reardan Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 3080
    It says that they're sexual assault victims? How can you not understand that your answer is in your very question? Are you that dense? When people are sexually assaulted they often consider it a fault of their own, that they did something to deserve it even though they are obviously not to blame. A lot of victims internalize that and never say anything because they genuinely believe they did something to deserve it or that they will be shamed for having been a victim.

This is why victims don't come forward, because people like you can't even see ahead to the logical conclusions of your own ****ing questions.

17. deathroned

deathroned Member

GPU:
    McMillan didn't Trudeau get cucked by George. that's why we call you guys Cucknadians, learn game kid, if you are good looking, wealthy, funny etc guess what women will throw themselves at you, women want money and power e.g how many western women sleep and get pooped on by Saudis?

18. Tree Dude

Tree Dude Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon R9 270X 2GB
    People like you just described don't want the woman who throws themselves at them. They want the one who resists because then they get to feel like a big man with power. Sexual assault and rape are power trips for the person committing the crime. That is what it is about.

Also just because there are women in worse situations overseas does not make this kind of conduct ok. What you are doing is called moral equivalence and it is a fallacy.

19. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    Plus who the hell is George?That was one of the wackier responses I've seen.:bang:

20. Hootmon

Hootmon Maha Guru

GPU:
    XFX THICC III Ultra
    Are there any real allegations of sexual assault by Trump? Or is that just how the press is describing his dumb comments?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.