1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many of you think Hillary Clinton will become the next US President???

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by viren, Jul 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScoobyDooby

ScoobyDooby Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080Ti & Acer X34
    Um, cool story? I'm glad that things are going well for you, but I think you and I both know this is not what my comment was referring to.

The US is doing great for many people.. unfortunately for many many more, it's not as great.if you guys elect Trump, I fear for your future.

2. ScoobyDooby

ScoobyDooby Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080Ti & Acer X34
    There is a reason he bold faced lied during the debate, first stating that he will release his tax returns when the current audits are completed, (which have no bearing on whether he's legally allowed to release them.. he is but is using it as a smokescreen) and then went on to say that he would when Hillary displays what was in those deleted emails.

The guy is a car salesman in a nice suit. And not a very good one.

Can you guys imagine listening to him speaking with world leaders? Dear God.

3. Hootmon

Hootmon Maha Guru

GPU:
    RX580 8GB
    Do you have a source for that? Its the first time Ive seen the word 'state' used in any discussion about this.

I imagine that depends on the source of the investment being written off.

4. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    It was in the original article. Of course you won't see anyone actually reading an article. All people care about are the headlines.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/02/us/politics/donald-trump-taxes.html

5. Hootmon

Hootmon Maha Guru

GPU:
    RX580 8GB
    ^Thanks!

The fact they aren't Federal returns makes much of the hyperbole irrelevant. I wonder how many people will actually notice.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
  6. Icanium

Icanium Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1080ti GamX
    My point was that 40-plus years later Trump is still proud of being a bigot.

7. Hootmon

Hootmon Maha Guru

GPU:
    RX580 8GB
    Now you are just making stuff up.

When did Trump ever say he was proud to be a bigot?

8. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    Maybe, but Trump and his cronies aren't denying it either. He does the opposite and brags about it by saying that makes him smart.

And how does he personally lose a billion dollars? Is he counting donations to his foundation as a loss? We'll never know because he won't show us.

9. Hootmon

Hootmon Maha Guru

GPU:
    RX580 8GB
    I heard that was at least in due to a change in the law that effected Atlantic City properties, and the timeline that any losses has to be claimed within, but I dont know what the actual source for that was.

10. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS STRIX GTX 1080
    Regarding taxes, how many know it is our right to pay as little as legally possible? How many realize their taxes are computed using cash basis? Personal taxes categorize income and investments. Each category does not bleed over to the next. It all stays compartmentalized. The losses are carried back first then forward. Anyone interested, here is the IRS publication link that explains it: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p536.pdf

Avoidance is nothing more than another term for deferral. The more one makes the more avoidance options become available. That is just how the code is written. Nice to see the correct term used here: Tax Avoidance. Tax Evasion is a criminal offense. State returns do not have this but the Feds do: Alternative Minimum Tax. If one is not aware of this, it is because they do not make enough for this to become a required portion of their tax return.

11. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    But the state returns had the information regarding the Federal Return the loss was reported on. Schwing and a miss. :)

12. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 2080 Dual OC
    Hilarious... RNC prematurely declares Mike Pence debate winner two hours before start time

“Americans from all across the country tuned in to watch the one and only Vice Presidential debate. During the debate we helped fact check and monitor the conversation in real time @GOP. The consensus was clear after the dust settled, Mike Pence was the clear winner of the debate”...

The RNC also posted a separate blog with the headline, “It’s Clear Who Lost the VP Debate, Hillary Clinton.”

“Tim Kaine was unable to answer for his running-mate’s record of failure, corruption and secrecy at tonight’s debate. The American people have spoken and it’s clear who tonight’s biggest loser is, Hillary Clinton”...

LOL.. posted well before the debate even began. Must be a massive wave of face palming across the U.S. by now :D.

13. Whiplashwang

Whiplashwang Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080Ti
    ^ Well, they must be clairvoyant because after watching the debate Pence looked more presidential than Trump and Hillary combined! Tim Kaine looked like a childish twat, constantly interrupting Pence and he came off more unlikable than both Presidential candidates. So, yes Hillary is the loser for picking a terrible VP candidate! She should've picked Bernie Sanders.

14. Hootmon

Hootmon Maha Guru

GPU:
    RX580 8GB
    You have a point, though it still demonstrates that a lot of the secondary coverage, which was what wound so many people up, wasn't quite factual. Too much of that going on.

15. viren

viren Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 960
    Hillary for the win...

You Americans gotta love her...

16. Hootmon

Hootmon Maha Guru

GPU:
    RX580 8GB
    Um, no. We don't gotta.

17. Darkest

Darkest Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HD7950
    I've literally never spoken with an American who actually likes Hilary Clinton. I know people who think she's the lesser of two evils in the coming election, but most assuredly nobody that actually thinks she's a good candidate.

18. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    [​IMG]

Open boarders...nah screw that. This bitch is insane.

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/wikileaks-dump-hillary-dreams-open-trade-open-borders/

19. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX970
    Open tenants? Your hero Trump just had something released which probably guaranteed 51%(women in case you didn't know) of the American public won't be voting for him lol.You can grab them by the P***** and they let you do anything you want.This ought to be funny.

20. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Trump isnt my hero..

His comments are obviously disgusting, but they dont affect the stability of America unlike open boarders would.

Instead of focusing on Trumps stupidity like the media wants you too, focus on what the next president is hoping to do to america. After all, Trump serves no purpose other than to try and make hillary look good.

Trumps says this, say that, hates women, poc's blah blah blah...they guys is dropkick. The real problem is what Hillary gets up to behind closed doors.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.