How many of you think Hillary Clinton will become the next US President???

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by viren, Jul 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Icanium

Icanium Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 4090TUF
    Trump admitted during the debate that housing discrimination was what everyone was doing. He was simply doing was everyone else was doing.
    It is very good for Mr. Trump that cases can be settled without admitting guilt.

I really don't understand this reply. How can you say a person does not want to do the right thing when they are not doing anything illegal?

2. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
  3. Pale Rider

Pale Rider Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 Classified
    While I much preferred Bernie Sanders, I just pray Hillary wins over the raving lunatic she's opposing!

4. Hootmon

Hootmon Guest

GPU:
    XFX THICC III Ultra
    I presume that you are not old enough to remember how things were back in the early 70's.

Everyone was doing it. Trump got prosecuted for doing it. Apparently it was not 'criminal' enough to send him to jail for it. The Prosecution was apparently satisfied with that outcome.

See above.

5. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    It was a civil matter, not a criminal matter. And yes, it was bad enough to be guilty.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...90163e-bfbe-11e5-bcda-62a36b394160_story.html

6. Hootmon

Hootmon Guest

GPU:
    XFX THICC III Ultra
    Thanks for the clarification.

...and a money settlement was appropriate for a Civil case. It sounds like the legal system did its job, and Trump paid his debt.

7. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti

And by extension demonstrated he's a bigot.

8. Hootmon

Hootmon Guest

GPU:
    XFX THICC III Ultra
    I agree that it demonstrated exactly that over 40 years ago.

Most people were 'bigots' to one degree or another back then. Its sort of the reason why the 1968 law was needed, and why the people who were slow to adapt needed a little 'push' to comply. Nothing really surprising to find here. Im surprised that it got any real traction as 'news'.

9. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    Give Up Hootmon and save your breath.....The left are gonna stay left.......The right/ not so much.

Trump will win then they will all start crying like little babies.

10. Hootmon

Hootmon Guest

GPU:
    XFX THICC III Ultra
    Just trying to offer a bit of balance.

11. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8

There gonna vote for Hillary regardless...(save your breath bro)......if Albert Einstein were running in the republican party they would still vote Clinton...There Stuck in the Sand......

12. Tree Dude

Tree Dude Guest

GPU:
    Radeon R9 270X 2GB
    As a liberal I know you are completely wrong. I would vote McCain or Romney at this point to avoid these two losers. Hell I was excited when McCain ran against Obama, he has always been a level headed republican and I thought for sure he would win. But he let the GOP run his campaign into the ground by forcing him to take hard right stances on every issue instead of the more right of center he usually was.

Most democrats are reluctantly voting Hillary. We are NOT excited about it, but my god Trump is a ****ing train wreck of a person and I will not vote for him.

13. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8

Nice try Dude^....Glad you don't get to use my vote....

Trump will Win!!! and make America Great Again!

[​IMG]

14. Whiplashwang

Whiplashwang Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 PNY
    I don't want either of them, but I would love to see the left cry, whine and moan for at least four years. I still think Hillary is going to win (because she was promised it after stepping down for Obama in 2008), but if somehow Trump does win, I'll be on every website and social forum drinking the sweet tears of all the liberals. :evil2: Also, I'd love to see Hillary's loser speech because I don't even think she'll prepare one since she expects to win no matter what. And if Hillary does win however... whatever... I'll say I expected as much.

15. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    So basically, you're covered regardless. Personally, I think the Reichwing, should pray for a Hillary win. I don't think they are mentally prepared to defend another GOP disaster like Bush...but worse.

16. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Same here. If she wins, I dread what that evil creature will do. Things are horrible as it is. I would hope that she gets a seizure and Tim Kane succeeds her in that case :puke2:
    Trump would at least be hope for change.

17. Whiplashwang

Whiplashwang Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 PNY

You mean those right-wing people who still thing Bush was a great, or at least good, president? You give them too much credit! But the same could also be said for the left. They think Obama is the best president ever and would rather have him for a third term over Hillary... So both sides are mentally ill/challenged!

18. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    Or they think Obama was better than Bush, (an admittedly very low bar) and better than Clinton, another low bar. Clinton represents the status quo more or less. Trump is barely a step above Idiocracy. I cannot fathom how anyone with a lick of sense can defend what emits from his pie hole pout.

19. pimpineasy

pimpineasy Guest

GPU:
    1050ti/Rx570
    welcome to america now you know why everyone has drug habit and dui.

20. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
    He will not make "America Great Again" but neither will Hillary. If the things are even remotely accurate regarding her health then it's utterly disgusting that they even allowed her to be their candidate. Also one thing is sure: Trump will not wreck America no matter what the pro-Clinton media says. I wouldn't be surprised if they have bought the media or something. Clintons are definitely not even remotely clean and I actually trust Hillary way less any other candidate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.