How many of you think Hillary Clinton will become the next US President???

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by viren, Jul 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    Once again, you're asserting your interpretation of events creates facts. They do not. They create your opinion. That you assert your opinion of these events apply to an entire population is ridiculous on it's face. Once again, you said nothing of value and repeated your same whine. When you were called out for your obvious hatred toward the US, you backtracked. Lets quote you again... "America needs to put its pride aside and accept that on every front, your society is failing." Ah...there is is, you feel inferior. Ha ha...

In any event, it's a waste of time reading your same screeching over and over and pointing out your same mistakes over and over. Lastly how dumb are you to keep misconstruing what my avatar means. It is literally 180 degrees the opposite.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
  2. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    (.)(.) is right,

you keep defending your fcked'up system and dis everyone who disagrees with you.

This is how you also responded to few of my posts here, but Im not sinking in that debate again.

Trump for president!

/signing out.

3. SerotoNiN

SerotoNiN Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2080
    If you understand how the "system" works in America, then you know Hillary has already "won" the Presidency.

Enjoy the show!

4. Hootmon

Hootmon Maha Guru

GPU:
    RX580 8GB

5. GhostXL

GhostXL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS STRIX 2080 Ti
    This racism thing is a real big farce a lot of the times.

Don't listen to all that fuss. These people create their own problems a lot of the times anymore.

They don't realize there are African Americans, Asians, Indians, etc etc etc, in the same police forces they are crying to about racism. These people are just looking for attention taking things too far.

Yeah it's sad when a situation occurs that someone is shot that is innocent, but it's not always racism. That is assumed by people. It just happens to be who is there at the scene of trouble.

You run around in public with a gun...which is wrong in the first place with no good reason, then wave it around cops...you will probably be shot. That is just dumb, no matter where you are from etc.

I have friends of all colors of peoples, from many areas in the world, that feel the exact same way. People make their own problems...most of the time. Most of these issues people are complaining about is just for attention anymore.

A bit off topic but related.

Language is more of the problem in the USA now than before. Language barriers can hurt the work place. It isn't so much of their race other than speaking English. But they may take this the wrong way...hopefully not, but it's just how it is.

I move to say Japan, I would not want to disrespect their language and say the wrong thing and cause an issue. So I would not really want to work in a place that may be sensitive to that kinda thing. I would not call out racism, it's just language barriers.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
  6. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    It's like watching a split screen rally from both lol. I'll check the highlights later. I guess the 3rd one will be better to watch.

7. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    You mean you agree with his right wing opinions. Good for you. I didn't know you were such a delicate flower. I'm not defending any 'system', merely pointing out his 'facts' are just his opinion.

8. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    I'm disappointed with this debate. Both of them got in shots into the other and it was amusing but I wasn't looking to be amused. Trump was as if he's in a rally and Hillary was as fake as Rubio with her practiced but utterly meaningless statements. There was such a fuss about some Cuban guy and someone who had something to do with Bill's sex scandals but nothing came off it or even crap from the foundation or Haiti.
    I like Pence and Kaine better than the big two :-/

They all talk about terrorism and nuclear proliferation but rarely, if ever, mention Saudi Arabia and Pakistan but harp on about Iran- acting as a surrogate for Israel's and the GCC's insecurities when both are armed to the teeth and capable of taking care of their own interests.

Bleh ... if only HRC wasn't bankrolled by some of the worst regimes in the world, allowing suspicious people like Abedin near sensitive data, and the awful handling of the email scandal, I wouldn't have cared at all just like previous elections. Couldn't happen at a worse time with PRC being belligerent to all their neighbors except their vassal states Pakistan and the Best Korea along with worsening muslim terrorism. I'd still take Trump over Clinton, I've no faith in her. If she wins it would be interesting to observe her and Rodrigo Duterte's interactions on the other hand lol.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
  9. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    For everything Ive posted, you've screamed "they're opinions not facts" and backtracking, yet when asked to point out where Ive backed tracked, you cant or wont, and when Ive posted various social issues, you've screamed right-wing this and interpretation that, yet you've never even attempted to offer a counterpoint or opinion, instead you just throw around dismissive buzzwords and condescension.

Your defense for everything ive posted so far in this thread has beeen nothing but "Surprise! Pocketsand!" and smokescreens for your lack of ability to converse about the very things you keep dismissing.

If you cant even prove someone wrong in the way you keep telling them they are, then why do you keep engaging them? Im more than happy to be proven wrong, but you do nothing but dismiss points raised while not even offering your own.

"you to keep misconstruing what my avatar means. It is literally 180 degrees the opposite."
    And yet your behaviour is ironic.

10. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:

11. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    Is somebody still whinging over thinking this is a debate thread?
    Oh...and Trump...holy shiz, what a clown.

12. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    You made it that way when you started contesting information because it came from sources YOU didnt agree with.

You dismissed a posters input and said they loose all credibility because they used X source:
    But thats not fact, its just YOUR opinion.

And you then went on to lecture me about and dismiss what I posted as opinion.

So what we've established here is that not only do you think that you're the authority on what sources are/are not credible, but that you also think that you are the authority on what constitutes as fact or opinion.

Basically, it doesnt matter where something comes from or how factual it is, you dismiss it all if its not something you agree with.

"Protecting you from reality."

13. 0blivious

0blivious Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSi 1070 X / 970 / 780Ti
    What was Trump even talking about half the time? He never actually answered questions. He says a lot of generalized things with no plan. He kept interrupting. He also said some pretty bizarre things for attracting new voters:
    --He's proud of not paying taxes? Who's that going to impress?
    --I can't release my taxes. Oh, wait, I can release my taxes if Clinton produces the magical emails. So, you could release them if you feel like it? OK...
    --I screwed over small businesses within the framework of the law (code for team of lawyers)

Clinton was your typical, status quo politician (snore). More of the same. Whatever.

Trump got completely hammered and Clinton wasn't even any good. I'm glad I had some alcohol.

14. thatguy91

thatguy91 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX 480 RS 4 GB
    Two dud fireworks. Clinton would just fizzle, Trump would blow up in your hand.

Pretty much regardless of what the American voters think, it's really up to the electoral college. When US citizens vote for the president it really isn't a vote, it's a statement of preference.

15. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE

This has been his entire campaign. He repeats the same thing over and over again like "We're going to make America great again, because its the right thing to do" without giving any examples how he'll do it, and people buy it.

16. Hootmon

Hootmon Maha Guru

GPU:
    RX580 8GB
    He was actually correct in a lot of that, but I agree it was hard to parse.

Clinton sounded better while not actually saying very much, in comparison.

17. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    Oh look, it repeats its same mistakes again. Believing its interpretation of events are facts. Then tells the same tired lie that I'm talking about the actual events and not it's opinion of them. Then hilariously, it claims (yet another opinion asserted as fact) that "we" whoever "we" is has established something. Oh and the whining about lecturing was pure comedy gold.
    Look, you've decided to use the thread to promote your 'I hate the US' theme. Good for you. I think "we" have established that. Now, I think I'll just put you on the ignore list. Parrots get boring quickly.

18. Icanium

Icanium Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1080ti GamX
    I forgot that Trump had been sued for housing discrimination. But it was OK since everyone was doing it. To me, this is not a person who wants to do the right thing.

19. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA XCUltra 2080Ti
    Was really disappointed by both of them. I thought Hillary was better than that, that's depressing.

20. Hootmon

Hootmon Maha Guru

GPU:
    RX580 8GB
    You could say the same thing about both of them

You shouldn't be all that surprised. Hillary has been running for President for essentially 30 years with very little to show for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.