How many of you think Hillary Clinton will become the next US President???

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by viren, Jul 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scipio

scipio Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Evga 1080 gaming
    You guys realize this election isn't about trump or Hillary, it's about the supreme court.

2. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    No, it isn't just like. Bush inherited a budget surplus, relative peace and prosperity and turned it into a sh1t sandwich. Thems the facts whether you like it or not. Is your avatar the rank your dad attained?

3. Whiplashwang

Whiplashwang Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3090 FE

Another reason I'd still pick Trump over Hillary. I already know who Hillary's going to pick for the supreme court. A bunch of liberal fruits who would like to re-evaluate the bill of rights, say the 2nd Amendment only applies to law enforcement and military (which doesn't that sound great - police, politicians and the Feds only have weapons) not the citizenry, and would probably further **** on the 4th amendment in terms of privacy and the 10th amendment which is one that people rarely discuss. The 10th Amendment says the Federal Government will only have powers delegated by the US constitution whereas all remaining powers belong to the states or the people.

The executive branch has been slowly taking more and more rights away from the states for the last few decades implementing regulatory laws at the federal level and not allowing the states to decide. One of the main things they use to do this is through the perversion of civil rights act - saying it's for the best of all people and is to fight discrimination, when in fact they are just consolidating and centralizing more control. No thank you! I'm tired of bureaucrats (who are bought and paid for by lobbyists of big Corporations and sometimes foreign nations - Hillary Clinton, cough, Saudi Arabia, cough) in Washington D.C. deciding what's best for the people! I'd still risk Trump over Hillary. He's the lesser evil and for only 4 years.

airbud7 likes this.
  4. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TIL GWB did 9/11. Man, America's enemies must love its liberals and whatever rubbish is graduating out of most of its colleges.

airbud7 likes this.

5. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970

Also, Trumps comments are stupid. Whats wrong with saying that? The guy is a moron, whuich is why id rather see him in the white house than that domestic terrorist Hillary.

Sorry, but hte only ones taking things out of context is the liberals, "progressives" and sjws. A great place to see this mental illness in action, is neogaf in the off-topic section.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
  6. Fender178

Fender178 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | GTX 1060
    Nope you are wrong. Under Clinton we had the huge surge in business thanks to the internet and the dot com surge. Yup the Econ Bubble popped by Bush's 2nd term.

Heh thats what them 9/11 Truthers think. It makes no sense.

7. Bleib

Bleib Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RX 480 8GB
    The odds are high, she's what wall street bets on and some analysts consider Trump a threat to the world economy. The market ofc dislikes uncertainty.

8. Darkest

Darkest Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HD7950
    You're right, pretty much all of them lie. Hilary took that to another level entirely, she's also a criminal that for some reason has been given a free pass.

That's the crux of it, both have issues but with Clinton it's 8 years of issues, including pandering to regressives. I don't for a moment believe that Trump will pull off two terms.

9. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    The woman is toxic and with close connection to that satanic jew elite rothchilds, rokafeler and a like.. At least Trump has the guts to stand against them and ruin their plan.

I rather see him as president then anyone else atm.. racist or not. speaking or racism its one overblown propaganda word not really meaningful anymore. Its only here to make people feel offended - cry babies.

Im proud of my country/language/heritage does that make me a nazi and racist? well fine whatever.. but so is everyone else then is this dumb'd down planet.. :infinity:

Last edited: Jul 19, 2016
  10. BLEH!

BLEH! Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Fury
    She's better than the alternative.

11. HaarKaaN

HaarKaaN Member

GPU:
    GTX 1070 FE 2202/9600
    So let me get this straight?

Almost 80% in this thread wants the psycho maniac to rule the US?

Wow.... i wanna see your opinion in 2-3 years.........

Redneck overload i guess....

12. jesteves

jesteves Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1080 Gaming X @ 2100
    True.

:puke:

13. Bleib

Bleib Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RX 480 8GB
    How? Abortions leads to punishment, debt will rise 10 trillion, economic warfare/protectionism, he promises to commit warcrimes before he is even elected (torture and killing of families), more people will lose health-insurance, he says he wants to have more control over the internet and wants to make it easier to sue media as well. So that he can silence them.
    And this international businessman is supposedly against globalism? Just how damn dumb can people be?

And really, nobody lies as much as he does, just check politifact for instance. Nobody comes even close, he has so many pants of fire lies that the rest combined couldn't even compete.

And he knows so damn little he makes Bush look like a genius. He didn't even know what brexit was when asked. And he doesn't even act one iota presidential, mocking disabled people, constant name-calling, is thin skinned.

And what sane person says that he would date his daughter if he wasn't his daughter. No sane person even jokes about this with friends, but this complete idiot says this on TV for everyone to hear. And he basically has zero experience, none whatsoever, and it shows. I'm not sure I have ever seen such a dumb candidate, heck his birtherism idiocy should have disqualified him years ago. Has his team found out anything yet?

"The plan would be the second most expensive tax proposal in the GOP presidential field, with only businessman Donald Trump offering a proposal that would add more in government debt over the next 10 years, according to data released Tuesday by the nonpartisan Urban Brookings Tax Policy Center. Trump's plan would cost the government $9.5 trillion in lost revenue."
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...would-cost-8-6-trillion-second-only-to-trump/

"Republican voters are less clearly aligned – and are certainly not as cleanly aligned with the Republican elite. Trump, Cruz, and Rubio’s tax plans would massively redistribute after-tax income to the highest earners, although that’s not what their rhetoric says"
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...elieve-than-the-establishment-candidates-are/

But don't worry, Trump has promised to cut foreign aid:
    "The Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget wrote in 2015 that "foreign aid represents a total of 0.7 percent of the budget, or 1 percent if military aid is included. That means fully eliminating foreign aid would save only $35 billion or $40 billion per year – a very small fraction of projected annual deficits."

Total 10-Year Increase in Debt Clinton: $0.25 trillion Trump: $11.50 trillion
    http://crfb.org/papers/promises-and-price-tags-fiscal-guide-2016-election

And unlike Obama, Trump would not be able to say that he inherited an economy in total shambles.

:bang: :bang: :bang: #dumptrump

He often barely manages to speak like an adult

"They said we wouldn't last, but then we came down the escalator, and it's been amazing. We've been at the top of the polls since June, and they said we would fade, but let me just say:
    China. China is gonna learn how great we are. So great. We're gonna start winning again. Starting with Paris, and trade, and China and ISIS. We're gonna bring all that money back. So, going forward we're bringing our A-game, and I have to say it:
    Nobody has ever had such vicious negative ads run against them, it added up to $40 million, and I can't understand it, nobody can. And I'm with all these tops executives, and he hit this hole in one, and then the commercial comes on and I'm saying, 'Isn't the grass beautiful?' But oh my God. They were great golfers, and it was two commercials, what a disaster.
    But we need the rich in order to make the great. So we're going all the way. Amazing. We're gonna win, win, win, all the way."

XY version of Sarah Palin.

14. TimmyP

TimmyP Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070
    Its a total loss with either candidate. You really cant say much more.

15. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    Did you see the interview with Trump/Pence where he said it was ok Pence voted for the Iraq war but not for Clinton.This guy is so far out in right field without a glove it's not funny anymore.This is all a big ego trip nothing else.

16. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    I'm hoping that the majority of the people who say they will vote for Trump are doing so strictly because they are tired of the normal career politicians. If you all honestly think he will be good for this country I think we have more serious problems here.

17. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    Of those I would be interested to know how many are old enough to vote? lol

18. Whiplashwang

Whiplashwang Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3090 FE
    I most likely won't be voting at all since both candidates stink! But I'd still rather deal with an idiot for four years instead of an evil corrupt **** for eight.

19. airbud7

airbud7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8

this is 50% me the other 50% is the fact that I am sick of the Clinton's

20. CrazyBaldhead

CrazyBaldhead Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070
    Trump2016. Hope this helps.

airbud7 likes this.
Thread Status: