How many of you think Hillary Clinton will become the next US President???

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by viren, Jul 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lavcat

Lavcat Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon VII
    There ain't no law agin it! We had nineteen years of Roosevelts. Might have been more except one got shot campaigning and another died in office. Then there were the Adams and the Bushes.

I just hope Chelsea is a more inspired public speaker than her mother or Caroline Kennedy.

And for what it's worth I liked Bill Clinton more than any president I've lived under, and that goes back to Truman. In spite of Bill's regrettable infidelity. Clearly he has a sex problem he cannot control. I only wish I liked Hilary half as much as Bill. And this is speaking as a woman.

But as I've said before, I intend to hold my nose and vote for Hillary.

2. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC AMP RTX 3070
    What was it that Trump said....

What have you got to lose? Vote for me. He is making it more and more difficult to vote for him. Personally beginning to believe the election is rigged. Trump is there to make sure Hillary does get voted into office. What other explanation could there be for letting two decent campaign managers leave so that he could end up having a person that loves to stir the flames of controversy run the campaign.

Where are the debates? Am wanting to see the puppets dance. More interested in the softball questions that are going to be floated. Hard hitting questions in regards to actually seeing a balanced budget appear in 2017, or even 2018 are obviously not allowed.

3. Lavcat

Lavcat Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon VII
    I half believe in what you're saying. Very strange election.

4. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    Um yes there is, its called the 22nd Amendment. Now we need an Amendment to establish term limits for Congress as well.

5. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    Yep.

History also shows us time and time again, even with Christianity, religion can be "abused" by powerful men to persuade the common man to do the wrong things.

6. Lavcat

Lavcat Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon VII
    No, the 22nd Amendment limits Bill to two terms. It does not limit the Clinton family, nor for that matter the Bushes.

7. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    Yes and the original poster said that if elected she would turn her presidency over to Bill which can't happen.

8. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC AMP RTX 3070
    Think about it, the Government can finally save money. Currently President Clinton has a Secret Service Detail. If Hillary gets elected, he would have had a detail on him being part of the immediate family. Since he already has a detail, they do not need to appoint additional agents t that detail. Therefore it is fiscally responsible to vote for Hillary.

By voting for her one can be part of a cost cutting measure, something Congress knows nothing about.

9. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    This is some serious mental gymnastics.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
  10. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC AMP RTX 3070
    Pulled a few neurons on that one. My ganglia hurt whenever thinking now. Doctor put me in a nice safe room. Need time for the firing to get back to normal so this drooling can stop.

11. PrMinisterGR

PrMinisterGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 3090
    There is no"hate". Quite the opposite. I prefer you as overlords compared to anyone else. Analysis is different from opinion. You are an empire, there is no doubt about that, and there is little doubt about the games that your elite plays and the perpetual fears it caters to have your rights permanently suspended. As for NATO, neither you nor the Soviets ever let any doubt as to what happens to countries wishing to remain neutral, so don't present it as any kind of favor.

12. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC AMP RTX 3070
  13. Icanium

Icanium Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1080ti GamX
    What's with the latest polls showing Trump ahead of Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

14. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    Majority of people in the US are stupid

15. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti

RCP Electoral Map

Clinton 229

Trump 154

[​IMG]

16. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RX5700
    That's why we have Clinton vs Trump. Doesn't matter which party you look at....there is an over-abundance of stupid in the US. The Republican Party had much better candidates than Trump running in the primaries and those candidates lost.

17. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    The polls are most liekly wrong to scare people into thinking trump is going to win, which they hope will have the effect of people who pay attention to said polls, voting for Hillary.

Scare tactics. Trump isnt the lead.

Lool
    [​IMG]
    http://imgur.com/gallery/IFHgn

Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
  18. machete

machete Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 1080/G12
    sorry people.... its gonna be OBAMA again. get ready for Marshall law!!!

19. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    The Presidential hopeful and First Lady with their submission for the Presidential portrait.

[​IMG]

20. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 2080 Dual OC
    Trump would commit an act of war over a hand gesture...

“By the way, when Iran, when they circle our beautiful destroyers with their little boats,” Mr. Trump said, “and they make gestures at our people that they shouldn’t be allowed to make, they will be shot out of the water.”

Holy crap. And if something more serious than that? The nuclear codes?

He continues in same speech...

Later in the rally, he again criticized Mrs. Clinton over what he said was an aggressive foreign policy.

“She’s trigger-happy,” he said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/10/us/politics/donald-trump-rally.html

This must be the most unbalanced, unhinged, hypocritical candidate to have ever made it to any partys nomination. And the saddest thing of all, his supporters dont see anything wrong, they love it. How could a big part of the U.S. electorate been dumbed down so badly?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.