How many of you think Hillary Clinton will become the next US President???

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by viren, Jul 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Denial

Denial Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080Ti
    There are other voting systems that do this better

2. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Its almost as if when politicians disagree with one another, they come up with fear mongering accusations.

Just like hillary supporters claiming that people are racists, bigots and misogynists if they dont vote hillary.

Carson and hillary know they're bull****, and so did the larger part of americans this election cycle.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2016
  3. SA SYS

SA SYS Active Member

GPU:
    GEFORCE GTX 1080 FE
    dude where can i find more pepe memes :D

4. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RX5700
    It's actually the 5th or 6th election where the President elect didn't win the popular vote. According to my research, the system is actually (intentionally) designed to be able to produce these types of results, even though it makes little sense for someone to be elected President without having gained the popular vote.

5. Hootmon

Hootmon Maha Guru

GPU:
    XFX THICC III Ultra
    America isn't a direct Democracy. Its a representative Republic. That is why the popular vote isn't the deciding factor.

Being a Republic, the several members all have influence over who represents them. The Electoral college makes that possible. No state is shut out of the process. Without it the coastal cities would have all of the political power. Its a 'leveling' influence.

6. Valken

Valken Maha Guru

GPU:
    Forsa 1060 3GB Temp GPU
    History will demonstrate it was the SCOTUS that handed the election to W.

"The Supreme Court decision allowed the previous vote certification to stand, as made by Florida Secretary of State Katherine Harris, for George W. Bush as the winner of Florida's 25 electoral votes. Florida's votes gave Bush, the Republican candidate, 271 electoral votes, one more than the required 270 electoral votes to win the Electoral College, and defeat Democratic candidate Al Gore, who received 266 electoral votes (a District of Columbia elector abstained)."

Source - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_v._Gore

Surprised nobody burned down the Judicial branch for that. I guess it was not trending yet.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
  7. Valken

Valken Maha Guru

GPU:
    Forsa 1060 3GB Temp GPU
    I've been meaning to ask but what is the meaning of that Frog Pepe?

8. No1True

No1True Member Guru

GPU:
    Its been foretold in the simpsons many years ago.. There was no need for any speculation whatsoever.. :)

9. stevevnicks

stevevnicks Maha Guru

GPU:
    Don't need one

OMFG..

If only, i don't even understand how these people who run peoples lives into the ground out of their need/lust/profit so they can benefit themselves, even sleep at night !!

they have so much they are out of touch, because it could never happen to them.

that's why people the citizens are starting to standing up and saying enough is enough, they either change their greedy ways or reep whats coming.

big greedy business is abusing the very people who makes their business thrive.

it's plain as day and night

and if your government cant or wont stop it then what is the point of an government ?

i always thought a government was supposed to run the country for it's people not Big Business, which is the real case.

10. Hootmon

Hootmon Maha Guru

GPU:
    XFX THICC III Ultra
    I was wondering about that too.

11. stevevnicks

stevevnicks Maha Guru

GPU:
    Don't need one
    Sod It I'm cracking open a bottle of whisky, time to block out the world's issue's

dedicated to Trump supporters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVUDdQS2UxA

https://youtu.be/f4Mc-NYPHaQ

LOL at us the human race for excepting or being ignored for this way of life ...... no future for YOU or our CHILDREN.

ask what will be left for them to inherent from the so called "forefathers" greed.

12. Whiplashwang

Whiplashwang Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080Ti
  13. Whiplashwang

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080Ti
    Here's your "tolerant" left! What a joke! Again, only tolerant when they get what they want, but act like animals and spoiled children when they don't.

http://www.infowars.com/shock-video-black-mob-viciously-beats-white-trump-voter/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3922098/The-backlash-begins-Disgruntled-anti-Trump-protesters-refuse-accept-election-result-gather-New-York-cities-country.html

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/09/twitter-erupts-with-calls-for-donald-trump-to-be-assassinated/

Remember everyone saying Obama would be assassinated because he's black? Nothing happened! Now the liberal trash are coming out of the wood work threatening to assassinate Trump and Pence.

14. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5700 XT UV 1950~
    These people are insane. They should move to mexico or canada if they do not like usa. These people are embodiment of hate they are so much trying to fight...

15. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970

16. stevevnicks

stevevnicks Maha Guru

GPU:
    Don't need one
    people mostly seem to be living for today and feck the future, we won't be here.

That's what i hear from the youth where i live.

It's like they have accepted there is no future for them.

what makes me laff is Suffolk is supposed to be a wealthy part of the UK!

which it prob's is ... for some.

i can tell you now Suffolk is rife with the poor but over shadowed by those with money making it seem everything is well....

Okie Dokie.

keep telling yourselves that .. violent crime here is greater now than anytime i have been alive.

17. Whiplashwang

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080Ti
    SJW cry-babies!

18. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Cornell students hold ‘Cry In’ over Trump victory
    http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/29856/

19. stevevnicks

stevevnicks Maha Guru

GPU:
    Don't need one
    all i can say is if you come to where i live you wouldn't want to raise your children here, i have to admit i sometime wish i didn't bring a child into this crap way of life.

i worry for her, i worry about what she has to look forward to in life.

if things don't change for the better, then i fear she will have a poor quality of life.

which is looking like it's on the card's

as an father this is very distressing and worrying how the feck am i going to turn things around.

well I can't and i have to face it.

as long as banks, big business and governments allow the greed to prosper there is no future for the lessor wealthy. commonly know as the poor.

20. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.