How do you usually relax when you get home from work?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by FULMTL, Apr 11, 2013.

1. FULMTL

FULMTL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AOC 27"
    Ah, the good ol days when I loved alone or with a buddy. Now I usually head straight for the shower. Then eat + a beer.

2. elkosith

elkosith Maha Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 840M
    This

My son's bedtime is 9 PM. That's when I can start my games, with a cup of coffee, and some snacks. Usually I play games for 2 - 3 hours, after that no more relaxing because I must give pleasure to the wife

3. slick3

slick3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2070 +85/1200
    Give pleasure to your wife? Omg what a hassle! :/

4. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5700 XT UV 1950~
    atm nothing relaxes me just too much stuff on my mind i just hope i get my grad work done so no more worries on that side and i can just start working....

If everything was ok atm prolly gaming, working out and during summer fishing.

5. And0r

And0r Active Member

GPU:
    When I have finally got something to eat, worked through some chores and spent some time with my girlfriend. I usually like to check my favorite forums and websites. Sometimes I watch a few of my youtube subscriptions.

The game that I' am trying to get into at the moment is the original Company of Heroes. I got it in the steam sale many moons ago and have just installed it. I find it difficult to get into new games though as I rarely have time to play them unfortunately :/

Arma 3 is looking good though!! It is the first Arma game I have played since Operation Flashpoint.

6. ---TK---

---TK--- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x 980Ti Gaming 1430/7296
    count chicken heads, dont ask and dont judge me

7. kiya

kiya Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 660 Twin Frozr III
    One word-

Metallica

/thread

8. slick3

slick3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2070 +85/1200
    Edit: Nevermind!

9. the1nfection

the1nfection Member

GPU:
    NVIDIA GeForce 9800
    I personally like to sit down with my CPU and see whos on Vent. If that fails i love playing LoL, minecraft, and DoTA2. Biking home from work is a great way to wind down as well, and stopping at the liquor store on the way home never hurt, but i gave that up. Used to relax with a cold beer and a cig, but without either life is much better. Now i just watch movies, play games, and procrastinate until about 11 pm, at which point i do schoolwork until bed.

10. TekkMarine

TekkMarine Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980Ti GTX SC