How do YOU like your Olympic Icedancing?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by TomCatV, Feb 21, 2006.

1. TomCatV

TomCatV Maha Guru

GPU:
    Ti4200 "My-Fast"
    After struggling through it last night with the girlfriend ... I must admit I like it better ... NASCAR style ... carnage and sequence all over the place/ICE! :nerd:

Holly crap some of those spills had to hurt! ... at least there were no stabbings and they won't have to go far to put "ICE" on those bruises ... Yikes ... I got a few bruises from you know who because of my inappropriate laughter at times .... sheeez ... gotta take some to get Some ...

2. jAMMER

jAMMER Guest

:eek:wned
    YES!!! The one couple that was spinning and either he dropped her or she let go and fell directly on her hip from like 4 feet up...on the ice.....

That had to hurt

3. CleavesF

CleavesF Master Guru

GPU:
    Connect3d x800 GTO biosed 16 pipes
    As wussy as it sounds to admit like ice skating, I like ice skating. I even do it myself...

as for watching it though... i do that in secret :D

4. shrapnel22

shrapnel22 Master Guru

GPU:
    Chaintech 6800GT @ 400/1100
    Ya, that was the second Canadian couple, our only chance for getting on the podium in that event...and she let go. It had to have hurt alot. Some of those couples were intense though - the Ukranians were amazing!

5. Opty

Opty Master Guru

GPU:
    ATI Gecube x1900xtx
    My wife likes it aswell. I think there not bad artistically. And yes some of those falls are great :). But give me downhill or snowboardcross any day.

6. CleavesF

CleavesF Master Guru

GPU:
    did you guys see the stuff tonight?

nip slips and everything. Gawd. So hawwwt.

7. TomCatV

TomCatV Maha Guru

GPU:
    Ti4200 "My-Fast"
    Just starting now on the West Coast ... Got to admit I'm kinda hooked ... how can the athlete's (ahhh ...female) be so Hawwwt these days ... dannng ... tossup between the Russian (?Ukranian) and the American with a lot o close 2nd's .... Ahhh let's hope ... HeeHee ... that they keep those pretty faces intact tonight ... and the fancy outfit's ... well we could go for a little Nascar/shredding on that ... oooopppps got go hrereshe comess ...:frown:

Edit: Well guess who loved last night's show? ... not enough hard core-action for me! ... no flat-tires, no 200mph into the wall/ice, not even a hint of "Bump" draffting ... except maybe the "steely" eyed red-head Italian ... WoW how'd you like to have to deal with her attitude at home, much less the "Track" ... guess you'd have to be "Her" Biaatch! ...and I still like looking at the American (as long as she doesn't speak, what a voice) could you imagine her barking like Betty of "Caddy Shack" fame ... The Ukranian, Bulgarian, Russsian, most of them for that matter where quite nice to lookat!

BUT ... now we must suffer through the Women's single's figure-skating ... not NEARLY as pleasant to look at ... MAYBE WE CAN COME UP WITH SOME SORT OF SURVIAL GUIDE .... YIKES ...

Last edited: Feb 21, 2006
  8. CleavesF

CleavesF Master Guru

GPU:
    Man... the women are so hot.

the Japanese, Hughes, and obviously SlutsKAiA! with a name like that you will always get gold.

9. 3dsage

3dsage Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 8800GT 512MB
    Thats what im saying, who cares who wins lets see some in your face action.

10. zhackore

zhackore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX 570
    figure skating is suicidal, I think they all dope heavily on pot :)

11. BeMyMonkey

BeMyMonkey Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce 9300M GS
    Meh, I prefer ice hockey :D... more painful but more fun to play too :)

12. Atombender

Atombender Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980ti
    I don't like figure skating either.
    I'd rather see Ski-jump, Biathlon or Speed skating.

13. TomCatV

TomCatV Maha Guru

GPU:
    Ti4200 "My-Fast"
    How bout the ski-freestyle AERIALS! ... did you see "Speedy" last night doing the "HURRICANE" ... unbelievable ... there going to have to put in a "flight control" tower next! ... I would have given him a medal for being the 1st and not breaking any bones ... got to admit the Finnland/Swedan figure skaters were fairly nice to look at also ... especially compared to the genetically freekish gymnastic type competitors ...

14. Estima8tor

Estima8tor Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 970 FTW
    Finnland/Swedan figure skaters were fairly nice to look at also ... especially compared to the genetically freekish gymnastic type competitors ...[/quote]

LOL .. genetically freekish, I like it.

My 14 year old son and I were watching the other night and we saw our first Curling match between USA and Canada. What a bizarre sport!

15. TomCatV

TomCatV Maha Guru

GPU:
    Ti4200 "My-Fast"
    LOL .. genetically freekish, I like it.

My 14 year old son and I were watching the other night and we saw our first Curling match between USA and Canada. What a bizarre sport![/QUOTE]

Well you both are fortunate (Father/son)!!! :) ... 1) you let stay up that late ... even for the Olympics 2) Cool kid to be able to appreciate such ... with his Dad ... 14 can be a tricky transitional period in any younger persons life ... I got lucky toooo .... Errrr not so sure it was luck ... but that's another thread!