how do you dress? what are your styles?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Used_condom, Feb 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dukedave5200

dukedave5200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    BFG GTX 285 OCX - SLI
    That makes me feel very old :frown:

2. Sparx

Sparx Maha Guru

GPU:
    Asus HD 6950 OC 2GB
    Words can't describe how much of an ignorant, clueless, naive and ****ing stupid you seem to be..

You honestly think, a lass is going to be walking with her boyfriend who she dearly loves to bits; not for his clothes or fashion sense - Which girls don't 101% admire by the way, reality check prick - find some actual GIRLS.. But love for his personality, sweet-self, posture, but then when they see you slugging past ALONE looking a complete IDIOT, trying to have good posture but lack it so much your that full of yourself with a ego bigger than this planet; there going to even think of glancing and turning to look at you?

Get ****ing real, you need a major reality check bud. Your lifes gonna go to the ****s if that's your view point of females...

Although personally, I do quite thankyou care about how I dress, I don't diss you for that - I like to look good, or decent.. I don't go around in cheapo clothes, 'nor the expensive £200 shirts or jeans.. A nice £50 jeans and a £30/£40 shirt maybe..? But I still look nice...

The only thing that bugs me about you is your lack of sensitivity to how females really are, you lack a general bit of knowledge on how they think or act upon at times... Your ego is too annoying...

3. PistolGripPump

PistolGripPump Maha Guru

GPU:
    eVGA GTX 260 896MB
    T-Shirts - Pac Sun / Anchor Blue

Pants - Old Navy

Shoes - DVS

4. RanCor TDO

RanCor TDO Master Guru

GPU:
    Palit 1080 GameRock
    Shirt and tie for working in, jeans and a t-shirt/shirt for chilling in.

5. wizard8873

wizard8873 Master Guru

GPU:
    2xeVGA 8800GTS Watercoole
    for work, buttoned up shirts from express with a beater underneath and then either jeans or khakis. out of work, it just varies on the day, what i'm doing, and how i feel

6. ScoobyDooby

ScoobyDooby Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080Ti & Acer X34
    Dude, think what you like, but you're naive yourself if you think women don't notice nicer clothes on a guy.. in fact you're completely dead wrong.

I've been with the same girl for over 8 years now, and I'm engaged to her. On many many occasions I have caught her looking at other guys who happened to be dressed better than I may be at the time. Doesn't bother me none, she has my ring on her finger right?

Lack of sensitivity with how females really are? ummmm what? I never knew all females are the same lol What the hell kinda comment is that?
    Sorry, I just think if you're gonna flame him, making your own ridiculous assumptions and comments isn't necessarily the right way..

But what do I know?.. I've only been in the presence of a woman for longer than I can remember.

What viewpoint? Where in his post does what he said make him out to be a misogonyst? And why the hostility? Did he kill your dog or something? You need to chill the phuck out man.. seriously.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2008
  7. Postalisback

Postalisback Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 760 TwinFrozr 2GB
    Okay I know this is completely off-topic, but what the hell... I thought we were typing in English here, I think what you meant to type was "Each to his own, though."

"To each his own" is not English, it's a jumbled up version of "Each to his own" which has been created by people not learning the English language properly (or forgetting it at least).

:rolleyes:

8. Jonnyboy

Jonnyboy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA SC GTX 1070
    seriously who is that?

9. nutyo

nutyo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vapor-X HD5870
    You've got to be kidding!

Eyyyyyyyyyyy!
    [​IMG]

He is a character from the show Happy Days.
    [​IMG]

He pretty much always wears blue jeans. A plain black or white shirt and his trademark leather jacket. He is the definition of cool.

10. Jonnyboy

Jonnyboy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA SC GTX 1070
    I never watched tv that much when I was growing up and if I did I was watching either the simpsons,or married with children, a some other shows that I cant remember.btw I like that jacket hes got.

11. Postalisback

Postalisback Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 760 TwinFrozr 2GB
    Yes! Happy Days, used to watch this years ago, what a show :D

12. NvidiaFreak

NvidiaFreak Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI Radeon HD 7660D
    i know, it dont matter how you dress but its the type of person you are.

13. Used_condom

Used_condom Master Guru

GPU:
    BFG 8800GT OC
    __hollywood|meo and sparx seem to have something against me... both of you obviously lack such physical feature so chill out..

There is a difference between being confident and being conceited.. so yeah.. whatever.. don't hate.. Instead of hating on me, educate me with something I can use....Until then, you 2 need to go shopping for some clothes..

Clothes tell a lot about someone..Clothes are there for one reason: To make you look better.... i understand, you 2 are just scrubs... peace out!

almost forgot, whatever you 2 were smoking, i'd love to have some... I wonder why u 2 seem so offended..... i want some!! lol! :wanker:

Last edited: Feb 8, 2008
  14. Billabong

Billabong Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 9800GTX
    The youth of today ??

pffffft

lol

I did the black jeans leather jacket thing when I was younger, had the bike too though ;)

Norton Dominator if anyone is interested

:)

15. Pzykotik

Pzykotik Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC RTX 2070 AMP
    I'd just like to reiterate something I posted at the very beginning of this thread.

It's stupid.

Who cares how you dress, or what your views are on the world. Everybody's different, in the circles I associate myself with it might be looked on as cool to wear baggy jeans and hoodies... Or maybe I'm a 'goth' and wear black leather trousers... OR maybe I'm like the stereotypical rest of the world and pull a pair of jeans on in the morning, grab a top (doesn't matter which one) out of the wardrobe and put that on too. It doesn't matter, nobody cares!

On a side note, shirt and a blazer... maybe for a bar or a night club but during the day... You look like a ****

16. RanCor TDO

RanCor TDO Master Guru

GPU:
    Palit 1080 GameRock

They probably do have something against you seeing as you come across as a complete twat.

17. WildStyle

WildStyle Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    This thread has run it's course.

Used condom: While I agree with you that looking good is important, you're coming across as very arrogant in some of your posts (not sure if it's intentional) and people are reacting to that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.