how do you dress? what are your styles?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Used_condom, Feb 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Used_condom

Used_condom Master Guru

GPU:
    BFG 8800GT OC
    [​IMG]

it's not over dress and doesn't look junky/crusty/ghetto....i've been mistaken for a model by girls..hahahaha

my usual style is the 'metrosexual' style... :)

2. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    980TI Gaming
    my style is mortician but most of time heavy rocker or Freak although i don't have long hair as tradition, i can be very intimidating by look, here is one of my pictures when i went to occasion at restaurant.
    [​IMG]

Bad picture though, i try to make one better asap.

3. morbias

morbias Don TazeMeBro Staff Member

GPU:
    -
    I generally dress like crap, combats and hoodies ftw

4. Pzykotik

Pzykotik Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC RTX 2070 AMP
    This has got to be the most stupid thread I've seen on guru3D, seriously guys... Who gives a ****

5. John

John Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    I thought that type of overfaded, tight jeans were hip... around 6 years ago or so? Only people I see wearing that here these days are 40 year old men trying to look young and hip. And they usally smell like they've been bathing in cologne.

And why are you holding the blazer like that?

6. ScoobyDooby

ScoobyDooby Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080Ti & Acer X34
    ^ I disagree.. there are lottttts of guys who dress with jeans like that.. maybe not in Europe, but that is very much the style here in NA. Lots of different styles and brands of jeans.. prefaded denim sorta looks.

I hope EU hasn't gone back to the tapered side.. *shudders*

How is this at all related to a guy's clothing? I smell too much cologne/perfume on people who dress all in gap, people who wear jogging pants and a reebok sweatshirt.. has nothing to do with their clothing really..

Last edited: Feb 1, 2008
  7. John

John Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    I'm not gonna call myself a fashion guru, because I'm not. But I don't think I've seen jeans like that for sale for a long time. I know it was fashion a few years ago, but it's mostly gone now. Jeans now usally have a "worn" look, but not faded all white like that, like someone spilled a bottle of chlorine on you. And not the tight over the tighs and then 70's Bee Gees style further down.

8. Used_condom

Used_condom Master Guru

GPU:
    BFG 8800GT OC
    hahah i have wear poses..haha

6 yrs ago? u must not be a fashion guru then.... i see male models wearing like this.. especially from express men.... lots of guys dress like this... that's actually not tight.. it's a boot cut jean.. that totally beats those beggy jeans.. now that's so 6-10 yrs ago...

9. T1tan

T1tan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080
    ralph lauren , lacoste

10. dukedave5200

dukedave5200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    BFG GTX 285 OCX - SLI
    No offense... But that's gay looking.

11. LukeV

LukeV Master Guru

GPU:
    Visiontek HD 4870
    I agree...

This whole thread is pretty gay looking.

Since when do guys break a sweat about what they wear? Isn't not having to care one of the pros of being a guy?

12. Woodmasterfox

Woodmasterfox Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI Mobility Radeon 9200
    Its official: Used_Condom is a homo. Not only for making this thread but for posting a picture like that and being proud of it.

How do I dress? I would describe it as utilitarian. I wear a lot of North Face stuff and T-Shirts. For shoes I usually go for some kind of a trail shoe like Marrel's, North Face, New Balance, something like that. I basically always look like I could be hiking at that very moment. In the summer though you can find me in board shorts (Robert August FTW) and sandals because I'm either in the water, just got out of the water, or about to get in the water. If I'm going out that night or something I might throw on a nice pair of jeans and a button down or polo, something from Ruehl or Abercrombie (I know, I know, thats pretty gay too).

And I have officially participated in a thread that I just made fun of up there (^), so hurray for hypocrisy :).

13. volkov956

volkov956 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 TI
    when I have time to be worried about being dressed its in camo and fatigues otherwise its just random shirt/pants cause I too busy to worry about it

14. WildStyle

WildStyle Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    You're very naive if you think guys don't care what they wear. Men's fashion is a large market. And no, caring what you wear doesn't make you gay.

15. Vicious-Deeds

Vicious-Deeds Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon HD 7970 3gb
    I'm naked most of the time :p
    Well, I don't call myself rapper, nor do I listen to it but I wear stuff bigger then I'm suppose to; I uno it just feels more comfortable.

16. Norvekh

Norvekh Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2080 Ti
    Winter and late fall: Flannel shirts or sweaters, jeans, boots.

Rest of the year: Golf/polo/rugby type shirts, jeans, boots and occasionally Adidas Samba shoes.

I go for practicality.

17. ScoobyDooby

ScoobyDooby Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080Ti & Acer X34
    here come the homophobes claiming it "gay" to wear clothes like that? Guys, no need to be jealous if you can't afford or don't know where to buy clothes like that. Not saying that's the hottest clothing I've ever seen, but don't try and bash the guy claiming only homos wear that type of clothing, cuz that in iteself is gayer than wearing nice clothes lol

No, what's official is that Woodmasterfox officially has no brain. Let me see if I understand this.

You call him gay because he is wearing what he is and posts a pic of it, yet you admit to wearing North Face, Abercrombie (oh dear god) and New Balance? If you shop for your clothes at Wal Mart, you have absolutely no right to even so much as comment on what anyone wears at all.. EVER. Of course, you need to actually be somewhat good looking, slim, and attractive to make some clothes look good.. maybe that's why you drape yourself in cheap faux threads?
    So nice clothing is lost on you, and yet spending money on Land Rovers is money well invested.. You have some pretty wild ideas man.

18. Psytek

Psytek Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x 260 GTX 216 SLI
    I live in england... so I wear waterproofs in the middle of sumer, and I wear a tent in winter and carry a little camping stove... fkin weather.

Seriously though, I'm a student, so I wear whatever my family buys me for christmas/birthdays, I'm usually lucky enough to get Jeans and T-shirts, which are pretty much suitable for any situation. Its really windy where I live, so I usually wear a jumper, a jacket, and another jacket on top to stop the windchill.

19. LukeV

LukeV Master Guru

GPU:
    Visiontek HD 4870
    This is stupid. Used_Condom has no intention of hearing what you people wear. He just had to put up that picture of him? Why? "Attention Whore" comes to mind.

/Kill Thread

20. masterman

masterman Banned

GPU:
    VisionTek 1950pro 635/790 Omega7.10
    Used_condom ,,With that name and posting your pic to mostly young teen BOYs ,,, What are you selling ??? .... Please don't get me wrong ... I only date woman .....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.