How do i forget a girl?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by StewieTech, Feb 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StewieTech

StewieTech Chuck Norris

GPU:
    MSI gtx 960 Gaming
    Why does everyone thinks that i dont go out? Because i watch streams? Lol

2. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    Probably due to this post:

Sort of reads that you found some random girl streaming on the internet, watched 70 hours of her content (whatever on earth she's actually streaming) within a short period of time, then somehow became obsessed despite not really knowing anything about her.

This isn't healthy or normal, it's easy to understand why people might think you don't get out much.

3. Black_ice_Spain

Black_ice_Spain Guest

GPU:
    5700XT
    easy

f_u_c_k others

4. StewieTech

StewieTech Chuck Norris

GPU:
    MSI gtx 960 Gaming
    That´s fair enough. Man you guys are like spotted hyenas chewing on what i write at first thought. The thing is, if someone told me a random girl would grab my attention like this with a stream i would not believe, im not a caveman. I dunno **** happens i guess. Anyway i know the solution. Complete separation from the girl. No twitter, no stream no nothing. Cant fail, cant backfire.

5. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
    Make waifu in Black Desert Online. That should help.

6. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Well I don't think most people are trying to get to you, it's just that making a hard cut and turning your attention elsewhere is the thing to do. And it's even easier since she's not lingering around in your RL (coworker, neighbour girl, etc).

7. The General

The General Guest

GPU:
    FirePro W5000 2GB
    I never assume that, I was just saying if you want to meet some women right quick, go outside. BTW you never posted the twitter page of this woman :3eyes:

8. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    I never had something like this (or love somebody for that matter), so I can't be 100% sure how I would react. I'm a loner though, been one all my life, no shame in it if you are/were one too and want to have somebody now. Streaming scene might not be the best place to start though.

Rest assured though, similar things happened to many guys, and will happen to many more (I met 1-2 examples like this, one quite recently). My best advice would be self-discipline, don't go to a shrink unless you have money to burn...

9. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    There's only one real answer that any man would tell you:
    marry it. It's not longer a girl, it's your wife :banana:

Stewie, maybe you do go out, but you did say "Im 27 and this is the first girl i ever liked." Which would imply you don't. So, I think people read a lot into your posts because...there's a lot to read into them. :)

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  10. StewieTech

StewieTech Chuck Norris

GPU:
    MSI gtx 960 Gaming
    Thats a very human response, respect. Yeah i cut all contact with the girl. Now its a matter of time.

Damn! lol

Im fairly cold when it comes to people. I go out and have a social life but i never felt this before.

11. Elder III

Elder III Guest

GPU:
    6900 XT Nitro+ 16GB
    Make an effort to get to know some single females in your area. If you aren't involved in some kind of work, hobby, or other activities that put you in regular contact with eligible ladies then you need to branch out and find some kind of activity that you enjoy that would put you in contact with them. You need to be able to observe and eventually interact with a young lady before you can say you are in love. If all you have is from watching a fake persona online it's really illogical to say you're in love with them. It's no different then saying you're in love with some actress on a sitcom.

None of that was intended to insult you by any means. I think you were infatuated, which is a very real thing and not necessarily bad, but it's definitely not love. :)

It can work to meet women online and develop a serious relationship, for example I know a couple that met in an online game (through me actually) and developed a relationship over time just from playing together and chatting on TS3. One of them actually moved hundreds of miles to be together in real life. :) So it can happen online, but there needs to be true interaction from both parties.

I hope that's helpful. Don't feel depressed if you're single, it's much better to be single and content then to get deeply involved with the wrong one and then pay for it the rest of your life. When you find the right one and you're both in it for the right reasons. ie you care so much that you both place the other one first, and are able to discuss anything together without angry blowups.... then you have something special and you go for it with everything you have.... and it's wonderful. :)

12. Mr Terry Turnip

Mr Terry Turnip Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1060 Gaming X
    Nailed it (no pun)

13. StewieTech

StewieTech Chuck Norris

GPU:
    MSI gtx 960 Gaming
    Good answer, appreciate it mate.

14. StewieTech

StewieTech Chuck Norris

GPU:
    MSI gtx 960 Gaming
    well i just got drunk and had sex it was meaningless the blowjob was nice though but i wish i was with the stream girl i think im gonna get two jobs and just dont turn on the computer also i almost just bought a samsng galaxy s7 edge just to show off wtf is wrong with me anyway mods close this thread please

15. StewieTech

StewieTech Chuck Norris

GPU:
    MSI gtx 960 Gaming
    I feel so sad! Mods close thread

16. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    Your hormones done gone haywire....Clear CMOS.... reinstall OS...

17. Agent-A01

Agent-A01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 FE H20
    oh boy you did a 360.

18. PrMinisterGR

PrMinisterGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 3090
    From madly in love to blowjobs and bling. Ah life :D

19. sverek

sverek Guest

GPU:
    NOVIDIA -0.5GB
    You are the most beautiful representation of human nature.

Don't be sad, you'll figure it out.

20. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC Trinity 4080
    Yes close the thread. This is becoming too funny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.