How come there are so many beautiful tv-ad-models?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by David16k, Oct 24, 2006.

1. The_AC

The_AC Maha Guru

GPU:
    R9 390X
    In my opinion, makeup is way overused. Makeup should be barely put on, so when I look at a girl/woman (I'm 20, I don't even know which word I should use now lol), I think, "man, she looks good- oh wait, is she wearing makeup? I can't really tell, she might be..."

But yeah, currently, girls are expected to wear so much, so when you see them, it's like "Whoa, makeup!"

Also, I must admit, I am shallow, and because of this I've only been out with two girls. On the other hand, they were the hottest girls I've ever met though.

2. llerenaprincipe

llerenaprincipe Ancient Guru

GPU:
    DIAMOND X1950XTX 512MB, 650/2000Mhz
    i know girls that look good without makeup

3. KCjoker

KCjoker Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 460/w LG 24 LCD
    To play devil's advocate...why is this a big deal? Why is photoshop on a image a wrong message but lipstick, mascara, woderbra's, girdle etc...ok? What's the difference? It's another way to make a woman look more appealing than without. BTW they've done studies on beauty where they showed babies less than a year old(6 months old I think) pictures of women/men and the babies both female and male would stare at the pictures of "good looking" people longer. They used babies in the experiment because it couldn't be argued the media has influenced their idea of beauty. BTW the female babies looked at the "good looking" people rather than "ugly" on average twice as long as the male babies did.

4. nutyo

nutyo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vapor-X HD5870
    No one said makeup is ok while photoshopping isn't It is the whole process that is under debate here. That being said with the makeup and what not only, it is theoretically possible to go up to the girl and talk to her and what not in that state. Whereas the photoshopped girl doesn't even exist in any way shape or form. The person on that billboard just isn't real.

5. nabelon

nabelon Maha Guru

GPU:
    Powercolor Radeon HD 4850
    breast as selling point definitely a winner among the perv..:p..but then how do you behold beauty of skinny models..i dont see the point of skinny breastless models being considered beautiful..breast definitely a must

6. NeViLLe

NeViLLe Member Guru

GPU:
    eVGA Geforce 9800GT 512MB
    Cool VIDS man!!

7. Recrofne

Recrofne Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 560 Ti
    I just wish I could photoshop things that fast :D.