Horizon pc in 2020?

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Stone Gargoyle, Dec 4, 2019.

1. kx11

kx11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3090
    imagine it comes out exclusive to Origin store :D

2. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    Tbh Horizon, perhaps even God of War and please-let-it-happen Bloodborne on PC and personally I don't care if I have to sell my soul to Sony to play!

Imagine playing new GOW on PC with (hopefully) unlocked fps and all... man!

Sony must have (finally) realised PC players are a completely untapped resource for them.

cerebus23 likes this.
  3. Zenoth

Zenoth Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080
    I'd really like to see Bloodborne on PC as well, to experience what the fuss is all about. I got Dark Souls 3, the only 'Souls'-type game I ever bothered with; and it's actually alright but I never got to finish it. It's not "getting to me", there's no grip, the ambiance is dull and the enemies have a lot of repetition to them. I do like the linearity and the map layout though, and the soundtrack is ok. I don't "dislike" the whole game but every time I go back in to give it another go I genuinely can't have more than a 30 mins session before I get bored and leave (excluding dying or not, doesn't matter). Maybe Bloodborne would be better.

cerebus23 likes this.
  4. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3090 Gaming X Trio
    Really looking forward to it. Moving forward i really don't see why most games couldn't be released on console and PC.
    Especially when you have company like Epic Games managing to release games on every console, PC, and mobile at the same time.
    Large studios are surely watching the Fortnite phenomena with dollars in their eyes.

5. cerebus23

cerebus23 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    bb is so hyped because the lovecraft angle of the world. there are a number of mechanics that push that vibe.

one of the few great lovecraft games to exist period? yea not only is it done by the souls people who craft amazing worlds with great lore, but lovecraft people are hardcore and very starved for media.

6. emperorsfist

emperorsfist Maha Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 1080 8Gb
    Bloodborne next, Bloodborne next!

cerebus23 likes this.
  7. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    These cursed words should never be written.

8. haste

haste Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 @ 2.1GHz
    Some interesting optimization tips for vegetation rendering.

9. Denial

Denial Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080Ti
    Guerrilla Games have always had top tier talent when it came to engines. All the Killzones, despite being average gameplay wise, looked and played fantastic on consoles - like beyond what a lot of PC games were doing with significantly faster hardware. Going to be interesting to see what they can do on PC.

10. mohiuddin

mohiuddin Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX670 4gb ll RX480 8gb
    Is it confirmed to fome to pc?

11. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus RX580 XTR 8GB
    As you can see there is a question mark in the title so not confirmed but there is some talk about it.

12. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 1070
  13. scaredchimp

scaredchimp Member Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX970 SLI
    Just had to double check steam as I know how cruel the internet can be, games industry want to cripple me this year.

this, with death Stranding, ff7 remake, cyberpunk, the rest of the halo collection, next gen, too much.

14. chix_AHOY

chix_AHOY Active Member

GPU:
    RX 580 4gb Pulse
    I remember my friend(owns ps4 ang gaming pc) telling me he didn't finish Horizon because the game is running on 30fps and it makes him dizzy.

60fps and upgraded graphics will make every pc gamer happy:)

cerebus23 likes this.
  15. Amaze

Amaze Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1070ti 2126/4350
    That's awesome. I skipped this console generation so I missed it. Wonder who'll be next if this is a success. Did Sony speak on this at all?

16. twonha

twonha Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon 280x
    Yes - they said they're 100% committed to dedicated console hardware, and that we're not to expect day-and-date PC/PS5 releases, nor are we to expect that all exclusives will come over. They said HZD was a good fit to bring over to PC, and the overarching goal is to introduce more people to the Playstation ecosystem. Basically, it's a "This is what you could've been playing all these years" release. Depending on its financial success, I'm sure we could expect more eventually, but Sony won't be as aggressive on this point as Microsoft is.

See Eurogamer.net.

Amaze likes this.
  17. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    Yes i just read the interview by herman hulst, and he confirmed it as well.

I can not believe the responses on twitter though, apparently some people are angry because the game is released on a competitive platform , the pc.

Why are people so selfish ?!?

emperorsfist and DocStr4ngelove like this.
  18. emperorsfist

emperorsfist Maha Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 1080 8Gb
    PS4 fans can be a bit odd with this. If this was a simultaneous release on PSwhatever and PC, I could see the fanboi-ism taking over, but this is a several years old game from a console that is reaching its endgame... so they're just a bunch of elitist, self absorbed idiots.

Anyway, port Bloodborne next, and I will be a happy man.

19. S.T.A.R.A.C.

S.T.A.R.A.C. Master Guru

GPU:
    HD 7970 3GB WindForce
    Well maybe you don't know, but people are retards. Majority.
    Btw, these retards don't know that every game is made on a PC, and then ported to the consoles. And PC is not competitive platform.

20. DocStr4ngelove

DocStr4ngelove Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super G
    Because ppl want something to reassure themselves why they bought a certain system. Exclusives are a big thing for those gamers.

Without exclusives they'd need to be honest with themselves and realize it was because of their financial resources.