HooksGuru aka "Blake"

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Robs20106S, Dec 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Left Sooks

Left Sooks Guest

GPU:
    290X
    I don't think it bothers him, more so he is merely pointing out why would you go to the efforts of doing what you do with in a circle/group of friends
    I am not speaking on his behalf, just assuming here and we all know what assuming does

I have witnessed 1 guy fake his own death to get attention, all it did was upset other people, and using cancer as why he passed was in poor taste

2. YoungSachi

YoungSachi Guest

GPU:
    FTW3 1080ti
    I most likely do. Therapy is good for a lot of people. Thanks for letting me know

airbud7 likes this.
  3. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    any time.

Left Sooks likes this.
  4. Robs20106S

Robs20106S Guest

GPU:
    MSI gaming 1080ti
    I know you are hooks.

5. Left Sooks

Left Sooks Guest

GPU:
    290X
    So I guess you found me then?

6. Robs20106S

Robs20106S Guest

GPU:
    MSI gaming 1080ti
    Yep.... I sure did considering your other name on steam was "right hooks"... you went by that all the time.. so its not very hard to figure it out.

I guess I shouldn't be shocked though that you are too stupid to at least try to make it harder to figure out....

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
  7. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    @Robs20106S

you didn't come here to expose him, you came here looking for him. Your posting style also tells something about you, using childish insults.

You are just as new here as the others you claim to have 'rekt' (who the f..k uses that word even anymore) so don't bother telling people they just joined.

Last, keep your Steam arguing there, this isn't the place for it (and nobody cares) plus we don't, as you say, rekt anyone here, we help others and each other.

PS: no need to respond, the ignore button is indeed lovely...

8. Robs20106S

Robs20106S Guest

GPU:
    MSI gaming 1080ti
  9. Robs20106S

Robs20106S Guest

GPU:
    MSI gaming 1080ti
    Awww you sound lonely and jelly? leme guess you got rekt by me over at the steam forums too right? poor baby.. those wounds may never heal. "Ignored" but go ahead and reply anyway, show everyone how ignorant you are.

10. Left Sooks

Left Sooks Guest

GPU:
    290X
    Rob just came off 2 account global bans lasting 3 months each from Steam for posting the same way, you can see nothing has changed at all
    He thinks somehow he knows a lot about pc hardware, it actually is hardly the case
    It doesn't matter what he posts on Steam but his behavior here seems a little out of order

11. Robs20106S

Robs20106S Guest

GPU:
    MSI gaming 1080ti

You just said the same thing like a page or 2 ago "hooks" whats wrong mr hypocrite and liar? running out of things to say? Trying to deflect away from the fact you are one huge PRICK.

12. Robs20106S

Robs20106S Guest

GPU:
    MSI gaming 1080ti
    Spot on... pretending yet again to be someone else but too stupid to make it harder to figure out.. i mean wtf "righthooks" "left sooks".. talk about a dumb ass... whats funnier is watching him deflect and try so hard to take the attention off of him and place it on me. Yeah I had 2 global bans so Fing what when hooks is behind it along with snake and his other gay clan making fake reports just because all of them continued to challenge me and then get all ass blasted because EVERY single time without fail I was able to produce the requested evidence.

Oh no's lets report Robs for simply doing what we asked! how unfair of him! OMGZZZZZZZ

13. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
    Well, this has been fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.