HITMAN 2 trailer

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Warner Bros today released HITMAN 2 – How to Hitman: Immersion, the first installment in a new video series showcasing the variety of features, enhancements and items coming to HITMAN 2 on N...

HITMAN 2 trailer

2. RealNC

RealNC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4070 Ti Super
    Oh wow. They didn't cancel the franchise? Maybe WB will turn out to not be as evil as EA after all. (Meaning: cancel everything that doesn't sell 100 gajillion copies in 24 hours.)

3. Toadstool

Toadstool Member Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64
    I thought the last one sold well? I only played it a little for that free week they did at the end of July, not my cup of tea per se but it definitely had it's moments.

4. RealNC

RealNC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4070 Ti Super
    It sold quite OK, but these companies cancel them if they didn't sell a gazillion copies as opposed to a million. (See Deus Ex, Mass Effect, Dead Space...)

5. Reddoguk

Reddoguk Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3090 GB GamingOC
    The "world" they created in this video looks amazing with live events like motor racing but like someone else pointed out i'm not really into sneak em ups. Not my cup of tea either.

6. xIcarus

xIcarus Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4080 Gamerock
    Well Deus Ex wasn't canceled, just shelved for now. I find it amusing that they are indeed doing what you're saying and I'm sure some execs at squenix were scratching their heads as to why MD didn't sell well.
    Just a bunch of jackasses.

As for Hitman 2, I'm looking forward to it - I enjoyed the last one. If they implement choices with repercussions it's gonna be killer, I highly like choices in games.

7. StewieTech

StewieTech Chuck Norris

GPU:
    MSI gtx 960 Gaming
    Theres already a hitman 2, its called hitman 2 and came long ago. Stop the bullsh** naming scheme...

8. BigBlockTowncar

BigBlockTowncar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Evga GTX970 SC
    Let me guess.....you can kill the race car driver by loosening the lug nuts, or, every few minutes, he makes phone calls while standing underneath a chandelier. This series became really lame once they started to add all the different one-click death methods. Since stealth is basically impossible to pull off in a game, I hope the combat is decent. I bought the latest episode version of this game, but the combat just isn't very good.