Hillary Clinton: I'm Secretary of State, Not Bill

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by JACK4HIRE, Aug 11, 2009.

1. manbearpig

manbearpig Member

GPU:
    Radeon X1950 Pro 512MB
    I actually respect Hillary Clinton a little bit more for what she did and said there. Of course I know that her response was to a mistranslation, but there's a lot to consider. The political arena has long been (and still is) a game for men of power and wealth, and with a political juggernaut as her spouse to have to separate herself from on a daily basis (plus her job) and the fact that Africa, like the Middle East is pretty behind as far as female advancement/liberty, I can easily see why she was upset. It was as if what she thought was still 2nd to Bill's regardless of her position simply because she is a wife and woman. Also, with career and ideology aside, I don't understand how people complain how a politician is like a robot and so politically correct, but when that same politician is like a human and real for once, they still complain. I think a lot people don't know what they want, and/or are so deeply set in what they believe and think of a politician that a change of mind of even the slightest is a lost cause.

2. manbearpig

manbearpig Member

GPU:
    Radeon X1950 Pro 512MB
    I 100% agree. :)

3. Palerider

Palerider Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HIS X1950XTX
    Though I've always belonged to the R party, and politically conservative, I find myself changing more towards your point of view.Politics is an ugly realm, and politicians are an ugly breed.I've been a happier man ignoring as much as I can.

4. RSX

RSX Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 6970
    Right of course because the whole world knows that the USA was a much better country under George Bush...

Seriously thought, if you are going to make a comment like this at least state some logical reasons as to why, otherwise stop "bitching" and maybe start doing something productive for the country.

5. KCjoker

KCjoker Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 460/w LG 24 LCD
    He didn't say it was worse than Bush now did he? Bush sucked but Obama is hell bent on being worse it seems. I hope he proves me wrong but I'm very skeptical at this point.

6. nOv1c3

nOv1c3 Maha Guru

GPU:
    2X VisionTek HD 4850

Oh dont you dare talk down to me . I vote on every state federal and local elections and the country was in beter shape when bush was prez , The country went to sh*t when the democrats took over both houses of congress and now we have a prez with the only qualification that he was a neighborhood organizer for acorn . By the way thats his only real fooking job he ever had

This man is a far lift wing nutt job and so is his whole adminstration , Do some research on this pathatic excuse for an american and his staff and you well see this is the most corupt adminstraion in the history of this nation , He has spent $10+ million in the courts to keep his college and his wifes records sealed along with his birth certificate from public veiw sence he took office and the whole time he was in the senate . He voted present on every thing that came before the senate , He took no stand on any issues because he new he was running for office . this man is a spineless coward

Do some research on Acorn

Come 2010 the democrats well be out of power in both houses then this peace of sh*t well have no power thank god

7. Jonnyboy

Jonnyboy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA SC GTX 1070
    wow that was deep...

8. Kaleid

Kaleid Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 5700 8GB
    wow. Birthers...

9. specvtuner

specvtuner Active Member

GPU:
    Sapphire RADEON HD 5850
    I saw this on the Daily Show, funny Sh!t...LMAO!

10. JACK4HIRE

JACK4HIRE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI Mobility Radeon 5870
    I agree with most of what you wrote about Obama, nonetheless; this is not the forum for such a discussion.

Also, if you want to be listened to when you write things like this, I suggest you take some basic English grammar classes because, no offense, your post causes you to sound like a spastic, uneducated half-wit.

The BS about Obama et al being posted is going to get this thread closed, so please stop it.

I posted this story because I found it humorous that Hillary got her panties in a bunch over something so trivial.

11. nOv1c3

nOv1c3 Maha Guru

GPU:
    2X VisionTek HD 4850
    Lmao I think i did pretty good for being Drunk and i figured it wouldnt take too long before some spelling nazi spoke up :p

Nonetheless i,m fed up with the democrats and liberals in this country

Sorry but You posted this knowing it would get political

12. Kaleid

Kaleid Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 5700 8GB
    Its a total FAIL if one hates the other party and then sees no failures in the other.
    To an outsider they look both very similar to me. They keep bending over to their corporate masters..

13. mrkrinkle

mrkrinkle Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA gtx 580
    I respectfully disagree. When somebody asks slick willy an offensive question he isn't even fazed, why do you think he's called "slick willy." Hillary has let her insecurity slip out many times when faced with demeaning questions. It killed her campaign. If she had bigger pants she wouldn't be so sensitive to such questions.

Furthermore, anyone who doesn't agree with my perspective is a moron, and not worth engaging in any sort of conversation wheryby we may reconcile our views. They should, nay must have their right of suffrage rescinded for the good of the land!

14. masterchiefx2

masterchiefx2 Banned

GPU:
    GTX 280 Sli
    come on anything is better than Geroge Bush...

15. Sash

Sash Ancient Guru

GPU:
    video
    wow talking about being off topic

16. Ish

Ish Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce GTX 560 1GB
    +1 for you!!

That video is awesome.

nOv1c3.. If you keep going that far right your going to end up left.