Hi i guess a lot has changed then

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Golden Dragoon, Oct 27, 2003.

1. Icebird

Icebird Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nah, I'm still using the ****paq at home during the weekends.. Can't afford throwing it out the window.. *sighs*
    The old one? With the girly? I Know, I prefer that one as well, I was just testing - then I realized I don't got the other avatar anymore.. Glidefan does - so I'll fix it next weekend I guess.

2. Damian

Damian Master Guru

GPU:
    nVidia Geforce 8600GTm
    Heya. I remember you. I think I was still a noob when you took your little vacation, so I doubt you'll remember me. Anywho, welcome back. :) We had some problems with some now former members starting thier own forum and spamming this one, but that's old news now. Mods don't want us to even mention it anymore. Was ugly. Not much other than that. Well, there is the spam thread now, so you'll see some peeps that are noobs that have like 1000+ posts. Ah well. Kinda funny cause now it says that Hilbert started it, but it was one of the "former" members.

3. Golden Dragoon

Golden Dragoon Maha Guru

GPU:
    Something that makes funny whining noises
    Ah well sh*t always seems to happen everywhere but it don't matter in the end.
    Although if they started there own forum then they would prob have been lonley there as guru gets far more trafic. unless they had theres in a well known site that is.

4. Damian

Damian Master Guru

GPU:
    nVidia Geforce 8600GTm
    True. They must not be doing so hot cause they still come here under different names and spam with links to thier forum on occasion.
    I like the sig pic btw. :) How fitting. I'm still waiting for the M$ gestappo to come beating down my door cause my os is pirated, hehehe. Errr, did I say pirated? I meant, umm, I lost my original CD key! Ya, that's what it was. :) What is really funny is that of the 3 os's I run, the only one I bought was Linux, which I could have downloaded for free.

5. madagent

madagent Maha Guru

GPU:
    Voodoo
    lol, he did make a lot of posts in a short amount of time, didnt he?

6. dfwny

dfwny Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX280 SSC Ed. 1GB
    Yes, PLEASE DON'T!!!! :rolleyes:

7. David

David Guest

pink fluffy thing? please tell!

oh hey welcome.

btw i like to think of myself as the local spammer.

8. Neal

Neal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia Ti4200 128mb
    howdy :)

9. fahad

fahad Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Albatron Geforce4 Ti4200 128MB/Hitachi CML174B
    Welcome back GD! It's been a very long time...Good luck with the wedding and everything:)

Last edited: Dec 3, 2003
  10. Icebird

Icebird Ancient Guru

GPU:
    *snickers* *:pinkbow: won't tell nothing* By the way, you got the cards yet?

11. dfwny

dfwny Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX280 SSC Ed. 1GB
    NO.... hmmph... you get your cards yet???? At this rate, your Birthday cards may show up in time for NEXT YEARS BIRTHDAY!!! :(

12. osama1234

osama1234 Guest

GPU:
    Asus MX-400 64mb
    Welcome back... i'd thought i'd post in the pub after a while.
    HOly crap... ribs, those aren't fun...

hope you recovered (or a recovering)
    but yeah... things changed.
    I think i matured, got school work to do nowaday.

but yeah... dunno how to talk to you... same as abdul... iunnno old people, i just greet them with a few words, i think most of my hellos are between the lines.

but yeah... i'm having a hard time nowaday too... (or at least i think i am)
    bah i think i'll rant..
    i have no job...
    i have just started going back to the gym after about a month cause i was feeling low/sick so like i'm not even able to bench a plate... kinda sad feeling, people look at you all weird. (or at least i feel that way)
    grade 12 is extremely hard, school wise, time management wise
    my bike needs some major repairs/replacements for basic stuff like tires, but got no money.
    so yeah, it a low time...
    buti i must say, i learned how to solve a rubic cube :thumbup: i guess that upsets it all..
    but yeah..
    i think we should open another thread with a doctor in there to cure our ailments. where's lov doctor? maybe he can partially be brain doc.
    i was planning on selling my old stuff for money, but then i just realized how little most of my stuff is worth... lol.
    then again, that's another rant, another time.

but yeah, put on a happy face.

"Your worm is your only emperor for diet: we fat all creatures else to fat us, and we fat ourselves for maggots; your fat king and your lean beggar is but variable service; two dishes, but to one table; that's the end."

"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, or to take arms aginst a sea of troubles, And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep..."

wow, that was beautiful...

13. Icebird

Icebird Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Wow *glares at osama* You dare to call abdul or golden dragoon OLD?! Sheeez.. Seriously man, and they call ME evil.

@daphnee: Nah, haven't got your cards either :( *sighs* Maybe I'll make you another one for xmas.

14. Atombender

Atombender Guest

GPU:
    MSI RX 6800 XT
    For someone who is fifteen 30 or 40 is old ;)

15. heffeque

heffeque Ancient Guru

GPU:
    nVidia MX150
    hahaha... yep... it seems like it even when you are 19 (personal opinion :D) Last Saturday I when out with some girls from my former class and whent to some diskoteks that are mostly for university people... but I kind of wondered... there were A LOT of 30 to 50 year old people! It kind of amazed me :) Whe even saw one of my teachers and my dentist!

Keep up the good work :D Ciao!

16. osama1234

osama1234 Guest

GPU:
    Asus MX-400 64mb
    well they were fortunate enough (or not so fortunate in some cases) to see many of the events that i missed.
    fall of the berlin wall
    fall of USSR
    JFK incident
    Gulf War
    world cups that i missed LOL

but its mostly relative... tho i am starting to consider myself old... what am i, almost 20 now? i tend to round it quite a bit...

17. Altazimuth

Altazimuth Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vapor-X 5870
    I was around when all those things happened. But I'm not old..... middle-aged........ but not OLD.

18. dfwny

dfwny Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX280 SSC Ed. 1GB
    *sighs also*.... Christmas!!! :eek: Dang, gotta get going on that christmas card, if I mail it now, you might get it by Easter! :D

Hey, hey, HEY!!! That's not funny, I'm 40..... um, uh, what was I saying.... oh, wait, I'm old too..... :(

19. Icebird

Icebird Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Hey, even I was around when the Berlin wall went down *growls* No, wait.. I've been around.. since the day of Dawn.

@daphnee: You're not ooold shorty! Like, try telling my ma she's old *blushes* Am not going down that road again.

20. osama1234

osama1234 Guest

GPU:
    Asus MX-400 64mb
    were you actually old enough to remember it clearly?