hey you weirdo!

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Palerider, Aug 15, 2010.

1. IcE

IcE Don Snow Staff Member

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1070 Mini
    Epic win right there

2. crushilista

crushilista Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 670
    Hopefully you didn't squirt in your eye........ the orange is a very acidic fruit.

3. jimlad

jimlad Master Guru

GPU:
    gtx 970
    I think pencil and paper is more reliable and robust method of storing data than electronic methods, there i've said it.. i've finaly come out.

4. PR-0927

PR-0927 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce GTX 680 SC+
    I like this thread. Mine:

• I abhor dirtiness. Yes, OCD somewhat as well. I hate oiliness on keyboards, mice, controllers, etc. I wash my hands before using my computer.
    • I love all animals. But not bugs. I murder those with extreme prejudice. Spiders I abhor/fear the most.
    • Sexism and racism make my blood boil to no end. And there is way too much sexism ingrained in society. In connection to this, I consider last names from my Mom's side of the family absolutely equal to those of my Dad's side (from all four grandparents).
    • Conservatism is my sworn enemy. Although I guess that's more normal than weird.
    • I'm an American, of Jat ethnicity (an ethnic group from India), but I refuse to ever marry a desi girl. I do not find desi women attractive almost ever, and even were I to find the perfect desi girl, I would not marry her, because it's expected by many other desis, and I strive to be different and turn everyone's world upside-down.
    • I say "safety" after I fart.
    • I burp a lot. Especially after drinking water (I drink REALLY fast).
    • I'm a huge Star Wars geek. Huge. I've read most of the Expanded Universe books out there (well over 120 books by now).
    • In connection with the above, I used to mod/map for Star Wars games. Anyone heard of "Majin Revan?" That was my old Internet name. I made the "Rise of the Empire" maps for SWBF II, and god knows how many maps and mods for SWBF and JA.
    • I'm a hardcore computer geek/hardware enthusiast, who swears by weightlifting.
    • I used to be obese. Now I'm obsessive about health and exercise.
    • I dislike drinking and smoking. I judge those who do. I'm absolutely clean in a drug/alcohol-regard, and proud of it.
    • I'm an elitist when it comes to video games (I hate all CoD games), music (if you like Soulja' Boy or Nickelback, you have no taste in music), technology/computers (if you bought a Dell...I'm sorry, and if you don't know anything about technology, I'm bothered), and politics (if you genuinely thought George Bush was a good president, you are clueless to how the world/politics work - same goes for if you are a teabagger).
    • I hate religion. I see followers of religion as sheep, and laugh to myself when people go to church/mosque/synagogue/temple/etc.
    • I've never kissed a girl (and I'm 20). This isn't by design - I was previously of disgusting physical appearance, and now am too cowardly, picky, and stupid to get anywhere. And no, I'm not some nerd who lives in my parents' basement and plays WoW. If I may say so myself, I'm fairly social, don't out my geekiness in public, and I know that at least now, I am considered good-looking by several.
    • I don't watch sports. In fact, I hate following sports. My point of view is that if you like sports, play them, don't watch them (and similar to this, I don't watch TV - if I like a show, I'll watch it online).

And there's much, much more...I feel that people who aren't weird enough, aren't normal, ironically.

- PR-0927

Edit - Here is the link for my geekiness in modding/mapping, if anyone is oh-so-interested:

http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com/developer/PR0927Majin_Revan;8084

- PR-0927

Last edited: Aug 15, 2010

5. Anubis

Anubis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 760 4GB
    Actually I barely see them during the day (especially when it's hot)..
    They tend to sleep in some dark and cold places, only come out when they're hungry..

Different story during the night.. Good luck gaming / sleeping if you don't throw them out of the room...
    And they don't really fight.. Once in a while there's some rampage, but nothing serious.. They mostly just eat, sleep and occasionally play :p

6. proFits

proFits Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080
    I believe in anarchy.

7. ShadowMyth

ShadowMyth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GByte GTX 980 G1 Windforc
    +1 Anarchy is much better than big government.

8. crushilista

crushilista Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 670
    Lol. Anarchy isn't a government type really. It's more of a placeholder until some gang or force with firepower takes over to make a dictatorship.

9. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    MSi N570GTX TFIII [OC|PE]
    yep a bunch of weirdos alright

:D
    lol jk

ok here is my weird part;
    i get pissed quickly, if im pissed i bite my nails, then i get more pissed because i said i'll stop biting them... i drill my nose sometimes when bored, lol sk8zo ur not alone lmao :roll:

o and i smoke "allot" of weed (2-3 jollys a day - mostly at night, sometimes moarr).. nasty habit yea i know, but i cant stop just yet.. lol im rolling one atm superskank mmm:blunt: yummy lol :grin2:

i like different music, it looks weird to most of my friends but idc :D
    like this one
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw6dfUxaFrQ
    or this one,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHRVUo4uB2M&feature=related
    actually everything from this guy

and i like to collect "junk-gadgets" and i cant get rid of them later,.. same with old magazines, all stuff seems precious xD, like a small box filled with useless screws but i said maybe i'll need them later and i have them now for almost 2yrs and yea they're still useless lol., its not allot one small open closed but still i need to clean it.. but i cant xD

Last edited: Aug 16, 2010
  10. ShadowMyth

ShadowMyth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GByte GTX 980 G1 Windforc
    Anarchy is absence of authority or government.
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/anarchy

11. Jonnyboy

Jonnyboy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA SC GTX 1070
    umm being depress doesn't mean hes bipolar dude that just being depressed after finding out about his mother,and one can go from happy to dressed.I been bipolar since I was 7 and feel it's the worst disease that any one can be cursed with.

12. zoso_the_hippy

zoso_the_hippy Master Guru

GPU:
    4 evga 3gb 580's liquid
    haha were to start i walk around my block like 20 times a night playing the air guitar to my ipod :banana:

13. Indeo

Indeo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 5970@950\1200 + GT240
    @Kosan1123 & Leafblower
    [​IMG]

You still sure in what you are? ;)

14. crushilista

crushilista Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 670
    My grandmother, father, and I have it. I know what it is lol. The reason I said that was because of quote: "later on I found out that just like my manic depressive mother" Manic Depressive= Bipolar Disorder.

Lol I know what Anarchy is, i'm only saying it lasts for short periods of time until someone regains control through force of weapons/numbers.

15. Dustpuppy

Dustpuppy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    integrated - fffffffuuuuu
    I read a lot and don't talk to too many people; this apparently makes me weird.

Oh and I happen to like the mazda speed3's smiley face

gis examples:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. BetA

BetA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    G1-GTX980@1400Mhz
    +2 hehe
    we need something in between...(like this: http://www.ger.anarchopedia.org/Panokratie - http://sterneck.net/utopia/blubb-panokratie/index.php -
    google translate, im not shure it translates it right lol... http://translate.google.de/translat...bb-panokratie/index.php&sl=auto&tl=en&act=url

its in german but it all makes sense..Power to the people;) ) if i find this in english what i doubt i will PM u..its Thrue and interresting stuff, he shows an alternative to the system we now live in...

anyway, im gonna talk about my weird things later, still need to think about how to put this in words..lol..

@ TheHUnter..

i was smooking also weed a lot..like 6 jollys a day :(
    but 2 month ago i suddenly STOPED. dunno why, i just guess my life wasnt like it should be (no work, sleepig very looong, headaches, didnt get much air, hard time to breathe, not getting a girlfriend cause u smoke, the chiks here hate it, and other things), and smoking held me back from getting me back on track..i smoked that stuff since i was 13 years old..now im 30 and oh boy, the last 2 month where pretty hard on me..i had some serious , hmm what u call it? lol. lets say i had headaches, Migraine, couldnt sleep, was Sweating like hell, cant think straight. sometimes so bad i had to leave my Bed cause it was so wett....

i really hope its better now, im still not shure and sometimes i wanna smoke something, but only if i get booored...But i think i handle it pretty well...i didnt touched it since then..But its hard when everybody around you still smokes..

ok, thats it for now....maybe i write more in the future, but first i need to get sortet in my head...

greetz Beta

17. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    Perhaps we're not weird, perhaps it's just the other people... :D

18. BetA

BetA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    G1-GTX980@1400Mhz

:) THRUE.....i allready thought of that...hehe....

19. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    MSi N570GTX TFIII [OC|PE]
    Yo BetA13 a stoney ^^

i know its bad :O, im quitting it, smoked alooot more back in the days..i was 17 when i first tried it..

well i didnt have such crisis, maybe a little first week but after it was like i never smoked. Guess i got lucky, and i stopped 3 times since then - i couldn't stand it anymore the smell, taste and the feel of being high,.. but now im back again.. xD

20. FULMTL

FULMTL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AOC 27"
    -Im asian, but I suck at math nor do I want to become a doctor.
    -I am known for having nosebleeds and pieces of napkin in my nose at work (heat related).
    -2D complex doesnt bother me. I like anime "moe" girls and real girls.