Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by StewieTech, Sep 3, 2018.
Yeah didn't get it tbh. I don't even know what a whipper snapper is.
If you can't dance to this, then almost certainly a whipper snapper:
I laughed at that hehe and yeah, probably a whipper snapper than, guilty as charged. But to be fair, in that "music video", I don't particularly see much dancing either.
Dwight Eisenhower's nickname was Ike, and when he ran for president his campaign slogan was "I Like Ike"
damn the new site is fresh
Looks like a Banksy.
Folks i got my wish in work, i've went from 5 day week with one day off here and one day off there (never together) to 4 on 3 off.
Three day holiday every week now.
And folks don't give me a like for no reason, gimmie it for being part of one of the coolest threads on the forum, i'm sure this was Stewie's intention, basically somewhere to be yourself.
One last thing,
1. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short – enjoy it.
4. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and family will.
5.Don’t buy stuff you don’t need.
6. You don’t have to win every argument. Stay true to yourself.
7. Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
8. It’s OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Save for things that matter.
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
11. Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
12. It’s OK to let your children see you cry.
13. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye but don’t worry; God never blinks.
16. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
17. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful. Clutter weighs you down in many ways.
18. Whatever doesn’t kill you really does make you stronger.
19. It’s never too late to be happy but it’s all up to you and no one else.
20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don’t take no for an answer.
21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don’t save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
22. Over prepare, then go with the flow.
23. Be eccentric now. Don’t wait for old age to wear purple.
24. The most important sex organ is the brain.
25. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words ‘In five years, will this matter?’
27. Always choose life.
28.. Forgive but don’t forget.
29. What other people think of you is none of your business.
30. Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
31. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
32. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
33. Believe in miracles.
34. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn’t do.
35. Don’t audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
36. Growing old beats the alternative — dying young.
37. Your children get only one childhood.
38. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved and were loved.
39. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we’d grab ours back..
41. Envy is a waste of time. Accept what you already have not what you need.
42. The best is yet to come…
43. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
45. Life isn’t tied with a bow, but it’s still a gift.
My doggo.(many years ago)
The last one would be more relatable if it was a15 y/o kid
I do contrast shower several days per week (bit less in warm season), and I have tried several breathing techniques - all that stuff definitely works.
And one entire species of peppers made for the purpose of fun tales. Might be a decent pepper too for all I know used as an actual spice.
There's also that dragon fruit because somebody just had to make something stronger than the Carolina reaper, no idea how one would eat one though.
Guessing it started with the big dog and sheep and then the second sheep and also this incredibly proud looking shepherd with epic beard.
I wish @Airbud would post here so we could yank up his like count to "previous levels".
I still can't believe he is back. A small Christmas present upfront for a lot of us this year.
Wish all of you a nice day.
Pssst don't tell him all the new secrets of the unofficial spam thread
He has to dig about a bit, an follow the summons
And have a great day as well