Help with sound card choice

Discussion in 'Soundcards, Speakers HiFI & File formats' started by traft, Apr 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nam

nam Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW ICX
    To the Op get a Auzentech mate spend the extra worth it in the long run . owned all Creative cards connected Via amp and the Auzen sounds a hell of allot better due to components and Opamps etc. Trust me on that . at least in future when you connect to amp/speakers you will think you have bought a new sound card:)

2. nomunk

nomunk Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX 680
    actually I dont need to do any research because you have Zero clue what you are talking about

You just think you know everything which its obvious in this debate you clearly dont, you FINALLY stated the differences which you claim you did twice already which u did not, so this is the reason you say the Xtrememusic is not a quality card, if you knew anything like you claim you do you would know this is more of a marketing thing if anything 109db to 117db, be serious what makes you think that wasnt more of a marketing gimmick do you really think people will even notice that SMALL of a difference in output if any at all

is this your reason for stating the E-pro is top quality and the Xtrememusic is not

after this I will never take your advise again after this debate, you down the Xtrememusic for these horrible marketing numbers just proves that your knowledge is limited on this subject

Last edited: Apr 21, 2009
  3. ROBSCIX

ROBSCIX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    22" LCD on GTX260 C216
    Don't back peddle now or try and chage your meaning. The last post you have been telling the thread the X-Music is the same card as the E-Lite Pro. -Remember?
    Saying the only difference is the X-Ram. Here Look:
    So, to clear the air again for you, The X-Music does NOT use the same parts as the E-Pro.
    It is not a opinion but a fact.

I threw in the numbers for the hell of it, they are also points to consider but not the main point and not really what we were talking about.
    To note, If you think that a 109 to a 117 SNR is a small difference, go and look up LOG scales as it is a very large differences for just the SNR and other values will also be higher, such as THD%, IMD% etc.
    That is not really what we were talking about and I put the numbers in to show more information about the output section.

I don't care if you take my opinion on anything. Please go out and verify everything I have said.
    The X-Music and Elite pro are not the same cards at all and that is NOT a opinion but again a solid fact.

I won't let you spread wrong information around this forum and I am just clearing up your misunderstandings.

4. nomunk

nomunk Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX 680
    back paddle and change my meaning where in the hell did you get that from, please help me laugh, just because I made you clear things up instead of just letting you just say bs about the Xtrememusic not being a quality card, and dude please dont tell me no BS crap that i'm spreading false info around this forum now your pissing me off telling lies on me, If I said something that was incorrect we should clear it up but dont be talking no crap calling it spreading false info around the forums when it was in a direct response to you and you only, what in the hell is wrong with you, just because you think you know everything you never made youself clear to begin with and I questioned that until you FINALLY gave a clear answer

5. ROBSCIX

ROBSCIX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    22" LCD on GTX260 C216
    Yeah that's it. My fault. You weren't just trying to spread bad info and got called on it and proved wrong.
    The X-Music is a entry level card in the X-fi series, sorry you don't want to hear that.
    Also sorry you do't like being corrected, You said the X-Music is the same card as the E-Pro, that is false, Your spreading false info.
    I am not lying, everybody can read the threads and go and research the topic.

Finally gave a clear answer? I have gave many very clear answers but you don't want to hear them or ignore them because you don't like the answer or don't understand the topic.

Now, I am all for a good conversation even if it is a bit heated. However, Judging by your last post I think your a kid, so I will give you a warning. Watch your mouth and what you post because if you turn this into a troll or keep up with the crappy postings I will show you the door. Is that clear enough for you?
    Let it go....

6. live4life

live4life Banned

GPU:
    Asus EnGTX295
    rob dont loose ur times with kids its worthless cant understand the help that someone give.....

7. nomunk

nomunk Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX 680
    oh is that a threat, dont throw that troll crap to me

its not what I dont wanna hear its about you never making urself clear to begin with, go read the post what I said but for u to say i'm spreading false info is a lie, you talking about all this crap about the Xtrememusic, and I called you out on it until u FINALLY once again made yourself clear, but you can never call out ur faults

and dont call me a kid when you dont even know me, but you always have to have the last word, I see how that works

8. ROBSCIX

ROBSCIX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    22" LCD on GTX260 C216
    You were warned and
    This topic is done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.