I have a custom overlay configured via HWiNFO64 and RTSS. In my top image I am importing the Framerate and Frametime data from RTSS. If I use the Nvidia Control Panel FPS limiter set to 60 (this occurs regardless of game for context), then the overlay/frametime value imported from RTSS correctly displayed 16.7 ms unless there is a genuine drop in framerate. Meanwhile if I cap the framerate to 60 with RTSS instead of the driver limiter, the frametime imported from RTSS displays incorrect values. Though the framerate never actually drops below 60, the frametime displayed seems to be completely wrong. I have tested this in several games and it seems very unusual/I don't get why this is happening. If I cap to 60 with Driver, it correctly shows 16.7 ms, if I then switch that cap to RTSS at 60 instead, the frametime displayed is all wrong and only occasionally seems to show 16.7 ms. I recall asking about this over on HWiNFO forums sometime ago, but my recollection is that they said these values are just imported from whatever RTSS reads so I'm just sorta confused why this could be happening. Thanks!