1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP: Cheapest Way for Line Bonding?

Discussion in 'Network questions and troubleshooting' started by MegaFalloutFan, May 15, 2019 at 12:24 AM.

1. MegaFalloutFan

MegaFalloutFan Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti 11Gb
    Im looking for cheapest non business hardware solution for Line Bonding that doesnt use 100mb ports
    I have 200m down cable with shitty upload and 50m down ADSL with shitty upload, maybe two of them together will be less shitty upload.

For starters i dont understand why there is no software solution? If routers can do it, why there is no software for a much more powerful pc to achieve the same?

So far I found only TPlink TL-ER5120 and TPLInk TL-ER6120
    The main issue is that instead of giving new model names TPLink named them V1, v2, v3, v4 and V1 had no firmware updates since 2013, V2 since 2015, and when you buy them online its impossible to know which one will you get.

TP link has small 4-wan devices for like 50-70usd but the ports are all 100Mb, i seen YT video of guy taking two 20Mb Cable connections and getting combined speed of double using speed test, but I already have 200, ao I Need more expensive devices with 1Gigabit ports like the two above