help a noob out pls

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce' started by imanoob, Jan 3, 2013.

1. imanoob

imanoob New Member

GPU:
    toshiba stelite 6gb
    :stewpid::stewpid: i am a massive noob k so pls write/ enplane in noob language
    i have a comuter that can esaly play bf3 on high resilotion and dishounered the same. i have resently bought far cry 3 that has lagged like a mofo i looked on some web sites they said to turn of the sli on my nvidia when i try to open the nvidia control panel it says app not found. if u know what to do and i need to down load somting pls leave a url to show me where to get it. THANKS A LOT.:stewpid::stewpid:

2. eternitykh

eternitykh Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 670 FTW+ 4GB SLI
    we are going to need some more information, it looks like you are playing on a toshiba laptop (from what you put in your avatar system specs), is that correct?

which model? and what configuration, if you do not know the specs, just provide the model if you can so we can at least have an idea of what it has. you mentioned SLI, only a handful of laptops have sli configuration, so again, we will need more information on your laptop to determine if it's a real issue, or if your system is actually fast enough for far cry 3.

"app not found" sounds like a bad driver installation, but let's not get ahead of ourselves yet.

please provide some basic information so we can help you out.