Hd 2900 pro

Discussion in 'ATI Tray Tools Public Beta Section' started by joaoameixa, Jan 13, 2010.

1. joaoameixa

joaoameixa New Member

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 2900 Pro 512
    Hello friends, im so bad with English xD but im gonna try to explain :D, well..I use last version of ATT.. I have a saphire hd 2900 pro 600/800 default clock and i have overclocked to 800/900 (with ATT) all ok no artifacts and i have 2 programs for check fps - Att and fraps..and when i start any game i can check that..example with ati tray tools opened i have 75 fps but if i use alt + tab and close ati tray tools and back to game i have 90 fps in same zone --' i cant understand what option i have enable in att that downgrade my fps =/ anyone can help me? Sorry my bad English =/

2. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    Do same but close FRAPS instead of ATT and check again :)

3. joaoameixa

joaoameixa New Member

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 2900 Pro 512
    Not work =/ example..world of warcraft, i start game in page for login and password i have with att and fraps 50/51 fps..if i close fraps, i have 50/51 too, but if i open fraps and close att i have 70 fps with fraps --' cant understand this

4. Feneeth of Borg

Feneeth of Borg Member Guru

GPU:
    TwinFrz R9 270Xx2
    This is because there are somethings that ATT does only when it is running, such as the optimisations, and refresh forcing and such. Just close ATT, I've used it with three different cards with it already and it always slows it down regardless of your settings. Fraps has far less impact on resources, you should use it because it was meant for this and this alone.