1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

having a serious problem with 5.4s

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by slavke, May 10, 2005.

1. slavke

slavke Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 480
    alright I am using 5.4 ati drivers till they were released. I had pretty good boost in game and thats why I left them but,
    every now and then my computer freezes and the screen goes black and then I have to restart. Today it happened again and after the black screen it went back to normal and gave me the message that my ATI drivers are having problems with AGP and that the card is no longer working properly with the hardware..do you want to restart to clear the problem? and offcourse I went yes..

Now I want to know is this driver's issue cause I never had this problem before and its happening more often than before..?

2. slavke

slavke Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 480
    back to 5.2s and no more probs :cool:

3. Pirates

Pirates Member

GPU:
    Sapphire R 9600XT
    I had experience this too. But when i use 5.2 Catalyst driver.

Its firstly happen is when i play riddick for a hour and suddenly my system is restarting. And every launch on 3D processes my monitor is flickering.

Now sometimes when i play games the monior goes black and back to windows displaying an error cli.exe error...dont send..
    but i can back to the games but the display is flickering badly.

Help me.
    Thanks.