Halo: The Master Chief Collection is coming to Steam

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Astyanax, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    For the first time ever, The Master Chief’s story comes to PC. Featuring Halo: Reach along with Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, Halo 2: Anniversary, Halo 3, the Halo 3: ODST Campaign and Halo 4, this is the definitive Halo experience.

Honoring the iconic hero and his epic journey, The Master Chief’s story is brought together with a total of 67 campaign missions plus more than 120 multiplayer maps (including the original Halo Combat Evolved maps) and Spartan Ops maps. Now built for PC with mouse and keyboard support and up to 4K UHD and HDR, this is the collection Halo fans have been waiting for!

Source: Steam

2. sammarbella

sammarbella Ancient Guru

GPU:
    290X Lightning CFX (H2O)
    After MS decided to release ALL his first party games on Xbox and Windows simultaneously...

...Are there any Xbox REAL exclusive AAA games left? (only playable on Xbox)

I bought my Xbox one S for his blu-ray 4K player and to play Halo games.After finishing the Master Chief Collection long time ago i only use my xbox one S to play 4k blu-rays.

Lately i play a lot on my switch and my PS4 mostly their REAL exclusive games.

Now the only valid reason for a gaming PC owner to buy an Xbox is to get a cheap blu-ray player.