*Halloween clip* GHost Car No jumpy stuff.

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Kenpomasta, Oct 31, 2006.

1. Kenpomasta

Kenpomasta Member Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 570 SOC
    This is the most and the best sighting of ghost ever on tape!
    i was like wtf man !! when i saw this really crazy.

PS: Please watch the end part of this movie, thats where the freakiest part gets in, and the most weirdest part. :( :( :( :(

+ I saw that once on cnn. The cops reported it as though it was really a ghost car.

2. GreenSmoke

GreenSmoke Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI 660 OC FrzIII
    i can't see anything...video so blurry

3. rsjrv99

rsjrv99 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 OC Windforce

4. Kenpomasta

Kenpomasta Member Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 570 SOC
    i know... :(

5. Joey

Joey Guest

GPU:
    2600XT + Panasonic S10
    Yes. It was a ghost car.... :3eyes: with some "crazy... scary ghost car movements"

That's the most obvious and straight forward answer, not.....
    the car drove over the thin, tight, plastic fence and it sprung back up behind it.

But that makes the police seem incompetent, so it can't be that.

6. Kenpomasta

Kenpomasta Member Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 570 SOC
    one thing you forgot mate, the police officers who chased that car, went back to the site and confirmed that there is no bump or hole or something you can expect a car to pass throught it, it was a metal fence who seemed intact like if normal with no car or anything struct it.

7. Joey

Joey Guest

GPU:
    2600XT + Panasonic S10
    Well think about it this way. The fence either sprung back up, and the car went over. Or.......... it's a ghost car. Which is more likely?

And I have to say it looks plastic, not metal. The "netting" is much too thick to be made of metal, it would be a massive waste of money and I have never seen a metal fence look like that. Plastic fence netting is exactly like that.

8. Kenpomasta

Kenpomasta Member Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 570 SOC
    ok how you explain that morning when they went back there, the fence was normal, no signs of scraches or broken parts of the fence, also if it was a fence i dont think a car that fast would make it go back up, it would just ram it and take it a couple of meters away.

9. Joey

Joey Guest

GPU:
    2600XT + Panasonic S10
    Ok, you convinced me, it's actually a ghost car. The ectoplasm travelled through the fence, because when the driver was alive, ........... the fence wasn't there.... for you see.... it was 20 years ago.

:beam: :cop: ................ :gape:

:bigsmile:

10. Kenpomasta

Kenpomasta Member Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 570 SOC
    WOW thats the most convincing idea of this case i had seen until now. thanks alot

11. Joey

Joey Guest

GPU:
    2600XT + Panasonic S10
    No problem, glad to be of service. I'm some what of an expert in this field.

For you see................. I died 2 years ago.... (internet years are worth 10 real world years)...... it was through an accident on a light cycle. I was just a young program....OH WAIT!! I mean programMER ;) working for ENCOM at the time. But that was many moons ago. Now I trail the internet... reliving that fateful day........... over and over.......... sigh