Hackers Threaten to Expose 37 Million Cheating AshleyMadison Users

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by southamptonfc, Jul 20, 2015.

1. 0blivious

0blivious Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7800 XT / 5700 XT
    That is complete and utter BS. I'm a veteran of a broken marriage and numerous other relationships too. Excuses are the kind of things people who want to justify cheating will say. Lonely? Too bad. People probably should get out of their current relationship prior to screwing around with other people.

There is literally no good excuse for cheating. Does it matter to me what these people do in their private lives? No, but it will surely matter to their significant other.

2. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800 XT
    I wonder if relationship is in so bad shape one has to cheat why be there? But really if you are going to cheat do not use a goddamn "*SPAM*" site for that especially aimed for cheaters how dumb can one be.

Now if the relationship is open type there usually is no cheating (tho it can happen here too since some people are simply dishonest scumbags). If caught cheating you will always hurt the other part in the relationship big time.

3. ibitato

ibitato Guest

you are all wrong

Lust can be stronger than human will, simple as that.

like some posts aboce, don't do the crime if you can't do the time

4. sirrith

sirrith Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire 5850 1GB
    I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the list to be posted all over the internet. Nothing anyone can say will change my opinion on cheating. It shouldn't be done, period. Feel the need to sleep with someone else? Leave the person you made a commitment to first.

5. mmicrosysm2

mmicrosysm2 Guest

GPU:
    8 MB SDRAM
    Looks like they already began releasing some...

prntscr com/7v8jbj

6. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    How nice would it be if anyone who supports cheating would end up in very same way? In time even friends of cheated person would know, but they would not tell him/her for very long time as it is embarrassing thing.

And at that moment cheated person would realize that it has been cheated, it would be lowest of his problems, because cheater would likely cost him/her trust to most of his/hers friends.

If I found out partner of any of my friends is cheating on them, I would tell them.

Revealing those people will make a lot of mess and hurt, but reality is that it is pure consequence of cheaters' work.

7. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC

We must have all taken a stupid pill today, wish we were all as right as you

[​IMG]

8. ibitato

ibitato Guest

LOL

you made my day.

9. sverek

sverek Guest

GPU:
    NOVIDIA -0.5GB
    Do people really register any valid information for such sites?
    If I were to register, I'd never input any info that could even indirectly point at me.

So, I am not sure how much valid info dem h4xorz will be able to dump.

10. TekkMarine

TekkMarine Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980Ti GTX SC
    Wondering how the breach actually happened, if an employee is culpable then their probably wasn't much they could do.

11. Pete J

Pete J Master Guru

GPU:
    Some of those as well
    Two things: firstly, neither scipio or myself have given any indication that we follow any religion - I don't; secondly, unless I'm mistaken, karma has nothing to with a god - it's simply a belief that there is a spiritual energy that balances out good and bad actions.
    That is the counterargument. which I can certainly respect.
    Well, apparently The Impact Squad aren't blackmailing users, rather they are demanding that the site (and another, Sugar-Daddies IIRC) are taken down permanently. They're not claiming money...yet.

12. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Love all the white knights here....

Cheating is between the couple themselves and themselves alone, it's not for anyone else to stick their self-righteous noses in. As if all of your hands are so perfectly clean and none of you have ever lied.

13. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    Question is what is "good" and what is "bad". I asked you two what is funny in whole situation and scipio answered "karma". May be in his head this answer is full, logic and complete.

Edit: By that answer I got that you guys judge those cheaters - like typical strict religious types do.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
  14. Pete J

Pete J Master Guru

GPU:
    Some of those as well
    Not to the point that if my lie was found out, it'd probably psychologically ruin someone.
    So, unless I'm misreading, you've just confirmed what I thought it was?
    Well, "bad" is something I'd define as something you wouldn't want done to yourself. Would you like to find out that your partner was being disloyal to you? Personally, I think scipio's answer was reasonable enough if you read into it.
    Well, evidently an agnostic type can as well. Personally, I've found that atheist sorts can be the most judgemental.

15. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    As I take 'karma' concept it has the same function as 'heaven/hell' concept - to motivate people. Although I like 'karma' approach much more than the latter.

So this is all relative.

Did he actually answer my question - what exactly is funny?

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015

16. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    My dear, your wife is cheating on you, but you do not know, because your 3 best friends which you know from childhood will not tell you. And they are afraid of moment you find out that they knew. They are getting further away from you as time passes. At moment you'll find out, you may be free of your cheating wife, but you lost your friends in process, not because you wanted, but because they could not take their dishonesty with you.

Cheaters simply not only hurt their 'partners', but a lot of other people. And that makes them very selfish. I would not keep anyone like that around.
    To me karma is same thing as: "What goes around, gets around."

17. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    Thing is we can apply 'karma' to partners of cheaters - like "they did choose their future-cheater-partner due to their own karma".

All you talk about cheating ruining lives is your point of view. Life is not a scheme, other people are not 'programmed' with the same rules.

18. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    黃仁勳 stole my 4090
    It ain't White Knighting to say I hope they leak the info.

19. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    Ok. Lets try again - scipio can you elaborate?

Obviously I had to interpret so short answer, and the only kind of fun I could dig from your answer was religious one (punishment).
    Don`t you assume that some of spouse discovered that he/she is cheated will have serious troubles with health (may be even to death), or will go suicide?

20. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    That may be your view, I on the other hand keep my private life with my longtime gf separate from my social life. Which means, I don't interfere in my friend's private life's (between their GF's and wife's), and they don't interfere in mine.

That, and my gf and me have a strict honesty policy in place; that includes cheating. I don't care if she might be tempted and **** up, that's only human. What I do care is if she comes clean to me after. I almost had an affair (outside), but I didn't bother continuing it and I also told her all about it.

That's how I roll, each to their own.