Gym question: What does BCAA do

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by proFits, Mar 2, 2009.

1. barwell1992

barwell1992 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS gtx560ti on T260HD
    just use water and a caramel bar of sorts we have a gym in our garage because my dad used to body build and he thinks all of these shakes and tablets are compleat rip off so do it old school the hard way nice cold garage with rack weights and such wil have you pumping in no time

2. RandyB

RandyB Banned

GPU:
    HIS HD4870/Samsung2343BWX
    I just bought some of this:

http://www.boost.com/Products/ourproducts_boostdrink.aspx#middle

I haven't taken one yet, but the ingredients look pretty good. I bought it at the local Safeway. This stuff is ~$1.75 per bottle (6) which is expensive for me; although, since I'm trying to get better after being sickly for more than a couple of years (prescription drugs will kill you faster than alcohol; plus, I haven't been eating properly due to the appetite depressant effect of the drugs). If I find benefit from this supplement, it - along with more exercise - will replace my Starbuck's coffee - and most of my drugs! ;)

3. Eric1987

Eric1987 Banned

GPU:
    HIS 4870 1GB
    You never gained weight? I have gained 20 pounds from going to the gym. I used to weigh around 140-145 in the gym now I weigh 165. I have only been going for a year. You must only do cardio or not take the weight lifting part serious.