1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guys...I need some help here please!!!

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by JEFFRO503, Jul 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEFFRO503

JEFFRO503 Master Guru

GPU:
    none
    In my previous threads where that whacko Nick Spitulski destroyed my computer and so forth...he is on Overclockers.net slamming me and posting my personal information.

Here.... http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6913899#post6913899

Can someone please jump in there and post the links to these two threads so they know what really happened?

http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=347649

http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=347913

I'm asking for some help here. I am signed up there , but can't get on to defend myself.

2. JEFFRO503

JEFFRO503 Master Guru

GPU:
    none
  3. deltatux

deltatux Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GIGABYTE Radeon R9 280
    Looks like he already posted these two links on that forum.

I think you should file to the small claims court to sue him and also for libel for giving you a bad rep.

deltatux

4. JEFFRO503

JEFFRO503 Master Guru

GPU:
    none
    Delta....Nick Spitulski is a complete whack job. I guess we'll let the people decide. I wish I could get on that other forum and at least defend myself , but I think once everyone checks the pictures out and so forth , they'll understand.

In his last email.......gimme a friggin' break!

" if i can't sleep by this evening, i'm having my sister call my mom to take me to the doctor, telling them why i can't sleep, and you can count on giving them your info as well. even though she's mad i missed my bday dinner, she still loves me, and you're pushing me to the point where i almost need my mom to look out for my physical health Jeff, I hope you understand that you are turning a corner that even if i'm not able to round, my family will surely take care of me and see that the anguish you're inflicting on me every moment I worry about the situation you have caused, passes without you accounting for your actions.

I don't believe how anyone could have a meltdown like this....from his own actions to say the least. Sheeesh!

5. JEFFRO503

JEFFRO503 Master Guru

GPU:
    none
  6. cw823

cw823 New Member

GPU:
    GTX 460
    Deleted thread at OCF, and registered here to post this response.

7. JEFFRO503

JEFFRO503 Master Guru

GPU:
    none
    I think they nuked the thread as I can't pull it up any longer.

8. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    integrated
    someone seems to have lost it...totally
    jeffro call your lawyer
    sue his sorry ass

9. Beast

Beast Master Guru

GPU:
    -
    Build
    [​IMG]

Water Cooling Tower
    [​IMG]

Cable Management
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pump Work
    [​IMG]

Video Card "repair job"
    [​IMG]

10. stewiemcpain

stewiemcpain Member Guru

GPU:
    Gts 250 1GB@864/1170/1900
    Wow what a mess!

11. JEFFRO503

JEFFRO503 Master Guru

GPU:
    none
    Thank you CW! Nick wasn't giving the whole story. Every part of the whole thing is in my two threads.

12. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    integrated
    he already posted in your first thread
    the guy is unreal ,acts like nothing happened,and he is right wtf ?
    he is high on something or what ?

13. JEFFRO503

JEFFRO503 Master Guru

GPU:
    none
    That top picture of mine that Beast put up , reminds me of what Nick said to me " Don't ever open the case up!....you will short something out!" HAHA! I didn't have to.....the computer went belly up 24hrs later. All I did was push the "power" button.....poof!

14. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    integrated
    c'mon now .the guy needs medication ,right ?
    he is not ...sane

15. Brendruis

Brendruis Maha Guru

GPU:
    Reference GTX 680 SLI
    Wow, what a whiny kid. He does know there are people in the world with no water to drink or food to eat and he's whining about his 'physical health' because his feelings are hurt? Give me a break GROW UP

16. dshramek

dshramek Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 1070
    lol...what?! That is a total laugh! Guy is a loony toon.
    Sorry Jeffro. Sucks for you.

17. nicspits

nicspits Banned

GPU:
    MSI/6950/2GB Frozr III
    anyone care to see the breakdown of spitrod and how Jeff sk rude me?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y03KJAO7

regarding pics, Jeff has never WCd before, paint to remind him the pump needs to be aligned that way. see my other posts for megaupload links to pics showing the WC tower right after built rather than just the zoomed in pics of things you can't see with the panel closed. Just curious, who says what a mess to the cables they tucked behind their motherboard? no one? than don't say what a mess to cables tucked behind a pump and the only semi permanent way I could indicate the pump must be on its back to avoid an impeller stall if he pinches a tube.

gcards, fans failed on the modded one, found matching (for black and clear fans) and did inform Jeff I wanted to come up and make it uniform.

YOU GUYS ARE NOT GETTING THE WHOLE REAL STORY, AFTER SMALL CLAIMS COURT, I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHAT A JUDGE AND OR JURY DECIDED. In the meantime, check out the invoice that I've added notes, etc. to. It's for my appointment with my lawyer this evening.

18. nicspits

nicspits Banned

GPU:
    MSI/6950/2GB Frozr III
    The real story is ready and waiting, it's accessible via the PM button.

Lastly, I have the card he did give back running furmark at 1ghz/1.275ghz @ 78C right now on my other monitor.... 4xMSAA, 1600x900 resolution, burn-in unchecked. It's also ran default settings benchmarks scoring around 2900 I think. May not have been default, can't recall. PM me if you want a link to that benchmark as well.

I only found these threads after I posted a general thread @ ocforums with the intent of warning away anyone who was considering laying out their Newegg Preferred Account Credit Line for a "friend". It was removed per the content of the emails between Jeff and I that I posted but if anyone is interested enough, contact me, I'll gladly fill you in on as many scenes of this drama as you'd like.

SF,
    Nic

PS I encourage you all to check out my ebay and heatware feedback, same handle. hell, look me up on facebook if you want nspit66 yahoo like. see what kind of guy I really am, a good guy, even Jeff says that. Yeah, I bet it was good as he f'd me in the A the sick f. lol.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2011
  19. Arctucas

Arctucas Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA RTX2080 FTW3
  20. MoosePower

MoosePower Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Nick it's almost laughable that you think you have a chance in small claims court.. You completely ripped Jeff off and gave him a piece of crap. I fit two 360mm radiators in a cm stacker 830 and it looked 50000x better than that.. And why would you not rma that card to begin with? That was just a dumb idea modding it like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.