Guru3D RTSS Rivatuner Statistics Server Download 7.3.5 Final

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Feb 7, 2024.

1. toxicseal57

toxicseal57 New Member

GPU:
    RTX 3060 LHR
    wtfisgoingon and Unwinder like this.
  2. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

Excellent, thanks for confirming.

3. alsmith

alsmith New Member

GPU:
    RTX 4080 16GB X
    Deleted message

Last edited: Mar 4, 2024
  4. Maverick

Maverick New Member

GPU:
    RX 6600 8GB
    Hai I'm under the impression of if it ain't broke don't fix it
    so I have a few questions

1. what are the new features in this version that I don't have in older version v7.3.4 ?

2. also there is a note in download page saying: "Note: Does your overlay not work anymore after the update? Please perform a full uninstall of RTSS and AfterBurner (with profiles removal) and perform a CLEAN install of it." does this mean I will lose all my custom settings and have to do them all over again ?

3. this all seems a bit too much steps just for updating so can I still keep using the older version with the latest version of MSI afterburner ?

PS I also read about the Elden Ring bug and I do play elden ring and plan to come back one the DLC drops but I noticed that the fixed version is not on the main download page yet so its still getting updated ? maybe I should just wait for a more stable release and not update for now, thanks in advance for answering my questions.

5. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

> 1. what are the new features in this version that I don't have in older version v7.3.4 ?

There is more than detailed changes list on downlaod page, in readme supplied with application and in development thread. That's not something you need to search for, it is right in the link in the very first post. I invested a few _full_ work days into documenting every single new feature in details for end users.
    But if you don't even want to bother reading it, why somebody would want to read documented things and summarize everything written there personally for you? Summarizing: do not upgrade.

6. jwbooby

jwbooby New Member

GPU:
    AMD Radeon RX 6600
    Ok, go read this documentary now. I am very curious what going under the hood. The overlay, still not shown on my Elden Ring. I did full installation, indeed u told us custom files never delete. =D
    But let's chill, I still need to convince myself that I have not messed up.