Guru3d Rocks

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by keenan, Jul 31, 2006.

1. keenan

keenan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980Ti Hydro Copper
    To all the guys here at Guru3d, the guru's, noob's and everyone else. Every aspect of this site is simply supurb. The download and the forum section. I have only been a part of this site for about 2 months now and sadly I will be going back to South Africa for a month or two (where 56k is a luxury for the everyday person) so I will not be able to hang around here for a long time. Anyway enough with the nostalgia, thanks for all the help and thanks to those that exepted mine, It's been emotional.... I will be back!!!

2. Sota

Sota Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4G
    Always nice see feedback like that. I agree, this is a nice site and I enjoy it more than any other site that I visit on the web as well.

Cheers. See you when you get back.

3. compgeek89

compgeek89 Guest

GPU:
    eVGA GTX 1080ti SC2
    Yep, my #1 site, and it's completely enjoyable 99% of the time.

4. Royicus

Royicus Ancient Guru

Eh, 98% of the time.

Glad that you enjoyed your stay. Make sure to make a little time for us in South Africa!

5. Dr. Vodka

Dr. Vodka Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X
    I agree with him. Seriously, I consider this place like my 2nd home :)

Have a nice time there!

6. Sieras

Sieras Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 4GB
    I agree 100%, this is probably the best place in the net! :)
    From my first day when I found out about this site it has been something that I really visit every day and enjoy being here :)

BTW, have a good time in South Africa, and we all are looking forward to have you back some time later :)

Last edited: Jul 31, 2006
  7. Copey

Copey Guest

GPU:
    960 2GB
    i enjoy being here aswell , make sure you cum back :)

i feel that guru3d has some members that are really showing there worth and making the site what it is today

8. Vinnie

Vinnie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Apple M2 Pro
    Yeah :) Think about MikeMK, Revenant, Compgeek etc :)

9. TheGamer

TheGamer Maha Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900GTX 512MB GDDR3 @
    Yeah and think about Vinnie as well ..:D
    guru3d was my first technologica forum and it still has that familiar homely feeling which other forums lack .... it like guys sitting on a couch discussing serious things with the right amount of fun ...

10. Dojomann

Dojomann Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 275 896MB
    We definately have some seriously bright people here. I'm proud that I visit this forum, with quite a tightly knit community of regulars. To be honest I'm glad these forums arent' extremely popular.

11. candle_86

candle_86 Guest

yea this is the only site ive been on that I actully look forward to comming to, i get up just to check the spam thread.

12. Darkasantion

Darkasantion Master Guru

GPU:
    Club 3D HD5870 1035/1325
    Yup, until now, I visit it atleast 1 times every day, to check the Global forums to learn and help people, and it has something I do miss with other forums much, way to busy and serious:p

13. Omeguz

Omeguz Maha Guru

GPU:
    GeForce 6600 256 MB AGP
    Agreed, Guru3d is a princess among...websites.

Have a good time in SA! Not to get tooo much OT, but where are you going?

14. keenan

keenan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980Ti Hydro Copper
    Going to my home town...Potchefstroom, just to visit, but leaving my very adorable fiance behind in UK, so I am not looking forward to it..at all

15. W@w@Y

W@w@Y Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Strix 4080
    if not for guru3d..i wouldve been such a PC noob still.....
    thanks a lot gurus

16. Preachergeek

Preachergeek Guest

GPU:
    MSI 8800gtx @ 655/950
    I agree with everyone so far. I have only been a member here for a very short time and remember how everyone made me feel welcome. It is different from any forum i have been on before. I now visit this site at least once a day.

I agree that its really nice 98% of the time, and the this is the case due to family like nature of the forum. Families always have arguments and people genuinely get upset. Whilst with this forum its great 98% of the time, with other forums its average 100% of the time. I know which i prefer.

Thanks to all the mods and members for making this site great. I can honoustly say i dont think i'll ever leave the forums.

17. Freedom Eclipse

Freedom Eclipse Guest

GPU:
    2x MSI GTX 970
    I think I speak for EVERYONE when I say.... "There Can Be Only One!" lol I like the site Its been 1 of the many places that I have learnt how to really push my hardware to the brink of dysitegration.....(& obviously im not speaking of the clawhammer I have......)

18. Freedom Eclipse

Freedom Eclipse Guest

GPU:
    2x MSI GTX 970
    :( F**ks bloody god damn elephant dick sucking sake! my isp will get a letter asking them to court i swear if its the last thing i do!!!! SORRY ALL FOR THE MASS OF REPOSTS!!

19. W@w@Y

W@w@Y Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Strix 4080
    hey have the same prob with my ISP too..thats why im apologizing in advance for all the multiple posts i may make..

20. Freedom Eclipse

Freedom Eclipse Guest

GPU:
    2x MSI GTX 970
    :) thanks to whoever edited my Mass stack of reposted reposts! I was gonna panic there!