1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guru3D Rig of the Month - July 2019

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    Thats class! :cool:

Božo Kaurić likes this.
  2. Robbo9999

Robbo9999 Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX1070 @2050Mhz
    On that last pic I would swap the position of the power supply and the single exhaust fan, and then I'd turn that exhaust fan into an intake fan so that you can blow cold intake air directly at the GPU, I would probably also add a second intake fan to sit next to it so you could have 2 intake fans blowing on the GPU. Yeah, so that way the GPU gets maximum cooling, which is arguably the most important component to have running at low temperatures so that you can install high power GPUs and allow them to receive enough cooling - but also when GPUs are cooler they boost higher for more performance.

Well it looks good, nice design.

3. Božo Kaurić

Božo Kaurić Member

GPU:
    NVidia GTX 970
    That fan next to PSU is an intake fan that supplies fresh air to GPU and rest of the interior. I actually did not notice I turned it on the wrong side until you pointed it out. There are two exhaust fans on the backplate above all the motherboard connectors that take all the hot air outside and since sides are meshed, they help getting fresh air inside through it.
    PSU has to stay on that position so that you can route all the cables that come with it and keep it clean, and to spread the fresh air evenly inside the case.

Temperatures will not be an issue... you can take a look at my PC that is built inside an old amp and the temperatures are really low...