guru3d on PSP

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by sony1978a, Jul 4, 2006.

1. sony1978a

sony1978a Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce GTX 780 OC
    Heloo
    I was wondering if guru3d is going to make a psp version of there website,I visit guru3d 5 time's a day.Sadlly when i visit guru3d on my PSP browser i get the msg saying ( There Is not enough memorey) i even tride closing all the tab's and cleared all the cache and history,and stil happen's again :(
    it also happens with IGN and Gamespot and many other website's :(
    I am hoping that sony fix's this problem in the next fermware update,they should give us an option where we can use our memorey stick for cache,that would be nice thing.

2. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    At the moment there are no such plans. We are a platform targeted at the PC. Perhaps in the future though.

3. MattPower

MattPower Member

GPU:
    8800gts 640mb
    I didn't even realise you could browse web pages on your PSP!
    I was thinking about getting one but the games are a bit crap at the moment, except for GTA:LCS but that's just been released on PS2 at half the price, wassup with tha'?
    It might be worth getting one just to play Monkey Island (via SCUMM for PSP) on at work. :)

4. zhackore

zhackore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX 570
    see if there is an option for only loading text. I can browse guru3d on my cellphone - Motorolla V635i. Just 0 pictures load. All the links and threads load though. Its tough to read but you kinda get the hang out of it after a while.

5. ultimate360

ultimate360 Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 7900GT KO 256MB
    Guru3d works fine on my PSP. I was also posting in Guru3d forum. It was hard to type. :(

Lol. Yes you can go on the internet but only with the current firmwares - 2.0 2.1 2.5 2.6 2.7 and whatever I missed. Im currently a 2.0 and 1.5 PSP user. I love homebrews. :p

6. scoutingwraith

scoutingwraith Guest

GPU:
    Tuf 3070Ti / P1000
    Nice to hear. Ultimate360. So far i do not have any problems on my psp to veiw guru3d also. Ohh and yeah i am on 1.5 version (heavily modified). Yeah and also i have the 2.0 version which also really good. however the brower does lack flash player and so many other things thats why i am dissapointed and forced to use a custom browser on 1.5 that i can enable flash and use the memory stick for cache also.

7. ultimate360

ultimate360 Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 7900GT KO 256MB
    Do you have a link to that custom browser for 1.5? Plz I will enjoy it. :)