Guru3D.css | The Legacy

Discussion in 'Guru of 3D Clan' started by Steroids, Aug 31, 2007.

1. Steroids

Steroids Master Guru

GPU:
    #justdecoration
    As I'm sure you all know by now, Guru3D.css is officially inactive as of now. Recent events have caused this to happen, and it was likely that this would happen sooner than later. However, before we venture off into other things, I would like to just say what an honor it's been to play and lead this clan for these past few months. Ever since this clan began last year, it has been a great, fun ride through and through. We have all gotten so much better at CS:S, scrimming, and the like.

Instead of looking at this circumstance in a bad or pissed off mood, look at Guru3D.css as a great accomplishment that you were apart of. Hell, I remember playing with Satan on Noob Training Facility under the [Gµяµ3Ð] tags, and not knowing what CAL was. Guru3D has helped me, and everybody that was in it, mature.

Before you leave this forum and move on with your life, I hope that you have reflected on the good times in this clan, and understand the impact Guru3D has had on you. Once again, it has been a huge pleasure being your leader, and I only wish for you the highest level of success.

Signing off (for now!),

Using Steroids
    CS:S Divison Leader
    Guru3D

2. Logic Zero

Logic Zero Maha Guru

GPU:
    5870 1GB @ 1000/1300
    /cry

WHY?! WHY!!!!!!

Some guru3d slang:

"GLFU"
    "Lets crouch rush!"
    "Gimme da bomb, gimme da bomb, gimme da bomb, gimme da bomb, gimme da bomb...."
    "No Stab, WTF are you doing over there?!"
    "logic do you get all the girls at your school?"
    "Fu** you"
    "ok first we go to B, and then back to A, then 360 vert ramp kickflip reverse rush C bombsite...."
    "WTF, GO TO GOOGLE AND LOOK FOR THE ****ING RCON COMMAND!"

So touching steroids.....so so touching....

3. Street Lethal

Street Lethal Member

GPU:
    a POS ati radeon x300, overclock
    JOIN [D|S] SPAM SPAM SPAM

lol Me is sad.

4. Satan

Satan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    some
    Yup, it is the end of a good era. But, we may begin again someday when it is fitting. And I'm sure we will all see each other again, probably in real life.

I will remain on the forum, as most of my posts have been unrelated to the clan in the first place ;) It is, as a matter of fact, for hardware.

EDIT: I'm going to add some final shots from my last week since the screenshot thread is gone. Enjoy:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Fin.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2007

5. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080GTX STRIX
    Well some of you learned how it is to game competitivly now, keep on practicing, get experience and maybe we'll see you @ some LAN tourney finals in a few years.

In the mean time I have to practice alot cause if my new BE clan beats a certain french team, we get sponsered by Red Bull... and we're talking about $50.000
    It's not all there to spend instantly but then we can finally attend professional lans all over the world as the sponser will cover for our expenses.

6. CronoGraal

CronoGraal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI R9 390 8GB
    Sorry for not being so active, but it was fun. My first scrims ever were with this clan and we had some good times. :smoke:

<3

7. Me Rock

Me Rock Master Guru

GPU:
    ATI 5770
    You mean to say the CS:S div is leaving us? This saddens me.

More people for the 2142 div?

8. fajitasforme7

fajitasforme7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 7900GTX
    wow i r sad now but i mean if you guys ever want me to pwn you im always on xfire and msn :)

9. Sambo

Sambo Member Guru

GPU:
    nVidia GeForce 5500fx
    wtf it aint end of the world :p